Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 552692 times)

Get on steam for details; I need it done by wednesday night so I'll post a list of what it needs to include and what song it should be tuned to

Hey guys I'm getting steam! I bought Portal 2 for PS3 and it came with a free pc copy.

Get on steam for details; I need it done by wednesday night so I'll post a list of what it needs to include and what song it should be tuned to

I'M ON STEAM, NUMBNUTS.

List of cast and CREW. The first name is the actor, the second is the character.

Jake - Al
Rebecca - Alicia
Audrey - Amanda
Rachel G -Amy
Claire - Anzu
Nick - Ben
David - Corey
Marc - Daniel
John Moger - Detria
Michelle - Emily
Kamal - Jennifer
Danielle - Kate
Daphne - Kate
Robert - Malcolm
John Mcavey - Matthew
Rachel - Rachel
Laynna - Sara
Elizabeth - Tristin
Christian - Will

List of cast and CREW. The first name is the actor, the second is the character.

Jake - Al
Rebecca - Alicia
Audrey - Amanda
Rachel G -Amy
Claire - Anzu
Nick - Ben
David - Corey
Marc - Daniel
John Moger - Detria
Michelle - Emily
Kamal - Jennifer
Danielle - Kate
Daphne - Kate
Robert - Malcolm
John Mcavey - Matthew
Rachel - Rachel
Laynna - Sara
Elizabeth - Tristin
Christian - Will
Should I call you Detria now?

:P

Hmm... I like this clan. Will be applying for graphics designer for both Krypt and KryptTech tomorrow. I also see some of your works were based on tutorials, Kyzor. :cookieMonster:

oh god
I had to shoot the scenes with her, don't even get me started.

I also see some of your works were based on tutorials, Kyzor. :cookieMonster:

yes, as I have said in the past, when I can't think of anything to make, I go look at tutorials for ideas, and then make them myself using my own techniques.

kovita likes comr4de

what is comr4de shooting

Hmm... I like this clan. Will be applying for graphics designer for both Krypt and KryptTech tomorrow. I also see some of your works were based on tutorials, Kyzor. :cookieMonster:

That reminds me, we havn't got many applications in a while.

Oh i just noticed i love pandora radio <3 I typed daft punk and got a stuffload of new songs that are really awesome

Oh i just noticed i love pandora radio <3 I typed daft punk and got a stuffload of new songs that are really awesome

Yeah Pandora is bomb.

EDIT: What the forget, I was just typing a quick reply to Earth 2.0 and then, like, with every key I hit, the screen got a darker shade of yellow until it was all a deep shade of yellow, it was like a tint. And then it went normal and did it again and then it stopped. D:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:47:10 PM by Caution »

LSD is bad bro.

says the guy with a cannabis leaf for an avatar.