{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545962 times)

Loopy had his heart broken again.

Loopy had his heart broken again.

you loving said that already, what are you talking about? and why do you have a cannabis leaf as your avatar?

Just got back from Prom a few minutes ago... It was great, but it's 3AM here, so I'm going to bed... I'll probably have pictures tomorrow.

you loving said that already, what are you talking about? and why do you have a cannabis leaf as your avatar?
2 + 2 = 4
Loopy must have tried marijuana and pissed off a potential girlfriend somehow.

Anyway, that's my guess

!!!

$50 though. :o

Just saw Thor, that was pretty damn cool.

!!!
deadmau5 could probably be the only person in the world that could base their entire tour around their cat and still be awesome...

$50 though. :o

not a problem for me.

deadmau5 could probably be the only person in the world that could base their entire tour around their cat and still be awesome...

haha indeed.

2 + 2 = 4
Loopy must have tried marijuana and pissed off a potential girlfriend somehow.

Anyway, that's my guess
nop

nop

SO WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO CONTINUE BEING A MARTYR

"I am not being a martyr. I'm a victim. God is a mean kid sitting on an anthill with a magnifying glass, and I'm the ant. He could fix my life in five minutes if he wanted to, but he'd rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm!"

"I am not being a martyr. I'm a victim. God is a mean kid sitting on an anthill with a magnifying glass, and I'm the ant. He could fix my life in five minutes if he wanted to, but he'd rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm!"

I loving love Bruce Almighty.

He's not dying for his beliefs..?

He's not dying for his beliefs..?

a martyr is also someone who bitches about things for the sole purpose of bitching about things.

Oh, I thought that was a whiny loser. Well, I pretty much haven't heard the term outside of Catholic school, and both apply to a lot of saints.

Also, Loopyla, you're a few skittles short of a rainbow.