{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545997 times)

resized it for the sake of fancy...

I'm suing mak for getting LITERALLY the exact same tux as me D:

I'm suing mak for getting LITERALLY the exact same tux as me D:
I look better in it.

Besides... you live all the way on the other side of the continent from me. Unless your date plays blockland, I don't think it will matter.

Does your coat have tails?

Damn Mak, you're a hottie.

Also holy stuff why the forgetity forget is it so hard for me to find a job. I was talking to some of my friends who work at Happy Joes and tried to convince them to mention me when my other friend quits because he has to move so maybe I could replace him but my friend said my best bet would be waiting till Im 16 with a license (August 15th) and reapply as a driver. I think this would be amazingly loving fun, by the way, and I wouldnt even need my own car. I called HyVee again and they said the same "no decision" thing when they've offered other people in my grade interviews. I've applied at Perkins and even offered to mow some lawns and still nothing. My dad offered to pay me for mowing the lawn, trimming lawn stuff and eventually taking out some nasty straw grass stuff in the backyard which Ill probably do, but I was hoping for a salary for like, I don't know, a car, eventually.

:(

Nothing is worse than knowing you're not turning 16 till the end of the damn summer and probably gonna have to sit in the house alone half of the day with nothing to do five out of seven days a week.

Ultra sad face.

-longsnip-

that sucks man. I recently applied for a few jobs and have a very likely chance of getting one that pays $15-17 an hour. but I definitely know the feeling, and trust me, finding jobs gets a whole stuffton easier with age.

I've got an interview with Sports Authority and I applied at best buy, waiting for calls.

Oooh, Best Buy'd be fun.

Oooh, Best Buy'd be fun.

I have a cousin who works for them. He can get me a job there :3.

I have a cousin who works for them. He can get me a job there :3.
My cousin works for Apple... He won't get me a job D:

My cousin works for Apple... He won't get me a job D:

lol.

I'm getting a summer internship at my mother's biotech lab.
It technically is a job, since I'm getting paid.

Nothing is worse than knowing you're not turning 16 till the end of the damn summer and probably gonna have to sit in the house alone half of the day with nothing to do five out of seven days a week.
I know something you could do to occupy your times. It's what we did back in my day: Build a nuclear fallout shelter to defend yourself and your family, so that you'll be safe from the impending nuclear war. :D

Remember kids, when you have a nuclear fallout shelter, You Are The Future, Because The Future Starts With You! (After 35 years of course. Until then your stuck underground. So get plenty of food. And water. Preferably a hobby, too. Ha, you'll be wishing you have those 5 boring half days back in no time.)