{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545891 times)

My truck gets wrecked at least 4 times a year lol

Yeehaw
you know you're a redneck when you wreck your truck four times a year and say loving yeehaw about it

Strangely we've never caused an accident.

Its usually some black person rear ending us

Oh my.
Is your hair okay?

it's got some blood on it but nothing too bad.

OH YES I almost forgot to add sympathy, get better and stuff. I kind of know the feeling, about how sudden that is. you should be checked or whatever to make sure you don't have a mild case of severe brain damage. (Really, though) a gash in the head doesn't sound good.

nice portal 2 reference, lol, and yeah I'll probably go get checked out later.

I was in a rollover.

<shades>

HOLYCOW :D

Still exists? Hello guys.

EDIT: I won't complain that I'm not a member anymore as I was 100% inactive since I joined. Then again, I'll be releasing new builds/ideas/TDM/CTF/Sieges soon so I might re-apply.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:01:10 PM by Conan »

HOLYCOW :D

Still exists? Hello guys.

EDIT: I won't complain that I'm not a member anymore as I was 100% inactive since I joined. Then again, I'll be releasing new builds/ideas/TDM/CTF/Sieges soon so I might re-apply.
Conan is back?

THE MADNESS

Perhaps you should remove the websight and forum links in the OP, since one of them is deleted, and no one uses the forums.

Perhaps you should remove the websight and forum links in the OP, since one of them is deleted, and no one uses the forums.
Olol, just joined the forums

Olol, just joined the forums
Omai.

The last time anyone posted there was me, and I was just posting some models.

Plus, it is still the 'Khoz' forums, from back in the day.