{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545990 times)

[img width=200]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zQYNEfVsmZI/TO0l6KCpjGI/AAAAAAAAAhU/WRqc5XqJAcg/s1600/hobo_homeless.jpg[/img]

lol.

Our school's prom was last night.

EDIT:

Skip get off my laptop.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 04:52:31 PM by Caution »

asdf Took me forever, but I finally got it in-game. Walking animation is busted though. :c

Orcses.

The shadow (it works :D)

No face. :c

Dead animation.

I'll post my story May 21, right after 6 pm...

well

I was just in the first car accident of my life

that was fun.

jesus christ my head hurts.

well
I was just in the first car accident of my life
that was fun.
jesus christ my head hurts.
That must suck.
i've never had a real accident, (at least not one i remember)
But every once and a while a car will hit the brakes too late and slam into the back.

I hope you don't mind that I chuckled at the fact your only complaint is "my head hurts."
How bad was it?

I hope you don't mind that I chuckled at the fact your only complaint is "my head hurts."
How bad was it?

not very bad, we just got rear-ended, but holy forget that was scary. it happened so fast, too. and I've got a gash on the back of my head from hitting it on something or other in the back of the car, but other than that I feel fine.

Ouch. hope it feels better.

I was in an accident once, several years ago. We got rear ended by a Norco Medical truck (ironically). Not a semi or anything, one of these things. He swerved at the last moment, and nobody got injured, but it totaled our explorer (which I believe looked like this, as it seems vaguely nostalgic)

OH YES I almost forgot to add sympathy, get better and stuff. I kind of know the feeling, about how sudden that is. you should be checked or whatever to make sure you don't have a mild case of severe brain damage. (Really, though) a gash in the head doesn't sound good.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 06:19:33 PM by Eksi »

not very bad, we just got rear-ended, but holy forget that was scary. it happened so fast, too. and I've got a gash on the back of my head from hitting it on something or other in the back of the car, but other than that I feel fine.
Oh my.
Is your hair okay?

My truck gets wrecked at least 4 times a year lol

Yeehaw