{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545898 times)

Hard ass.
I was just saying the joke wasn't funny D:

I was an old member who made many half-famous TDM's that .:Taboo:. and other renowned TDM builders have hated due to its cubescape nature.

Either way I'm probably going to reapply or reopen [SG].

GOOD NEWS

I just got checked out at the urgent care center and I'm fine.

Oh dammit.  Well I can't change plans now.
Kyzor, your funeral is on the 14th.

'Reayok' and 'TheKhoz' have a pretty big amount of posts per day, but Night Fox still has 5 times them. :S

Mine dropped below 15 after laying low for like a month.

Im on the bus going back from Minneapolis/St Paul from watching a To Kill A Mockingbird play for school. :o

Mine dropped below 15 after laying low for like a month.

Im on the bus going back from Minneapolis/St Paul from watching a To Kill A Mockingbird play for school. :o
I hate that book. Doing a project on it now, in English class.

'Reayok' and 'TheKhoz' have a pretty big amount of posts per day, but Night Fox still has 5 times them. :S
I have more than you 2, not Night Fox though. He's post whore.

I have more than you 2, not Night Fox though. He's post whore.
I feel forgotten.

Oh my god I just had to walk home dressed up in all black from school (about a mile) and its 91 degrees and 50% humidity. Seriously this isn't gonna fly for next year, I need a summer job and a motherloving car.

Protip: Don't wear all black.

Protip: Don't wear all black.

I. Love. Black.

But it's not worth it on days like today. I knew it'd be hotter than normal but damn. It's the hottest day of the year so far. :o

Oh my god caution. Here it is always 90 degrees, but there is like 1% humidity or less.

Oh my god caution. Here it is always 90 degrees, but there is like 1% humidity or less.

It'll only get worse when it's actually summer lol. I used to live in Phoenix though, it's all good.

Anybody here have a car? I want an idea of how much it would cost. :o