{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 546014 times)

It'll only get worse when it's actually summer lol. I used to live in Phoenix though, it's all good.
Pheonix isn't really all that humid ever, is it?

No, I meant like the heat aspect of it is pretty equal. Just unbearably (why is it spelled with 'bear'?) hot.

I swear MN has the widest range of weather, from -20 to maybe even 100 in the summer at times with all of the precipitation at one point or another.

Anybody here have a car? I want an idea of how much it would cost. :o

I'll hopefully be getting a car sometime this summer, I'll let you know how much it is.

I go there every year for a couple of weeks in the summer. it's never humid. i absolutely love it.

I go there every year for a couple of weeks in the summer. it's never humid. i absolutely love it.
Yea, I go there all the time, but never this time of the year.

Yeah. i would love to live there. the land is pretty. and it's perfect for exploration. (at least at my grandma's place, she lives almost in the middle of nowhere, with towns nearby. my grandma owns 5 acres of land.) I love the creeks and rivers. infact, i can't wait to go back.

I don't know, it may be hot as hell right now. i should call up my grandma and ask her opinion.

Fact: Desks are extremely high in fiber, but are the leading cause of death in teenagers who eat desks.

Fact: Desks are extremely high in fiber, but are the leading cause of death in teenagers who eat desks.

holy sweet jesus where have you been

holy sweet jesus where have you been
Monitoring the testing facilities and regulating consumption of desks amongst teenagers.

Monitoring the testing facilities and regulating consumption of desks amongst teenagers.

...I see

Monitoring the testing facilities
I FIGURED OUT WHO/WHAT MAGE IS

SHUT DOWN THE SYSTEM BEFORE IT OVERPOWERS US.

FOR BETTER RESULTS, USE A SLEDGEHAMMER

Hey skip have you heard of that black guy that went to college?