{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545421 times)

PERFECT

make the head for this guy as a hat, if you could make the red eye animated that would kick ass.

Since the beginning of my modeling career, I have tried and tried to animate a hat... Never succeeded... So I cant make it move D: I can make it though :D

Holy stuff hey Gadge.

I can also film, but I have no video editors to speak of.

That's fine, I'm taking care of all the editing, unless Eksi tells me that he can do some as well.

I'm aming for ten minute episodes

ie we're REAAAALLLY compressing this stuff

and I'll have basic models and interiors by saturday afternoon
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:08:08 AM by comr4de »

I'm aming for ten minute episodes
ie we're REAAAALLLY compressing this stuff
and I'll have basic models and interiors by saturday afternoon

Sounds good.

MEANWHILE AT KRYPT'S BOOTH @BLOCKOWORLD...

...you should probably finish it soon.

-sninipiispinsp-

...you should probably finish it soon.

I WOULD BUT I CAN'T TURN A FULL 360 WITHOUT LAGGING THE stuff OUT OF MY GAME :((((((((

okay seriously, someone in my clan with a better computer than me, go finish the Krypt booth, please.

I can help with acting and stuff, or events in the set.

(Sorry for late response :D)

Turn down your draw distance to the absolute minimum, my computer is stuff but I can survive with a 200 draw distance.

also woooo
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:32:00 AM by comr4de »

Turn down your draw distance to the absolute minimum, my computer is stuff but I can survive with a 200 draw distance.

also woooo
Almost a full year in active ARES and ION and I still can't build my own ship... Only parts still :/

Maybe I'll try joining BAN.

I don't think anyone recognizes how hard basestars are to build

edit: and colonial ships
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:14:36 PM by comr4de »

I lied about the interiors but that hopefully won't take too long. I just finished galactica.

I lied about the interiors but that hopefully won't take too long. I just finished galactica.
-snip-

Looking great bro.

Also, I'm going to need some members of Krypt to come help me finish our Blockoworld booth. Let me know if you can, I'll be at the BW server.

EDIT: KOHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 06:27:15 PM by Raeyok »

Mkay so huge thanks to Momentum for helping me with the booth since none of you came to the server to help me. He's not even in Krypt and he did a great job, so again, big thanks to him, the booth is looking great. I just have some final touches to put on it and we'll be ready to go.

ATTENTION KRYPT MODELERS: I have a section of the booth specifically reserved for all of you. Find your best model, package it as if it were an add-on, and PM it to me. It won't be doing anything, it'll just be sitting on a stand for display, so there's no need for any scripts. All that's needed is the model.

EDIT: Oh and by the way modelers, I need those by Wednesday at the latest.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:29:12 PM by Raeyok »

ATTENTION KRYPT MODELERS: I have a section of the booth specifically reserved for all of you. Find your best model, package it as if it were an add-on, and PM it to me. It won't be doing anything, it'll just be sitting on a stand for display, so there's no need for any scripts. All that's needed is the model.

EDIT: Oh and by the way modelers, I need those by Wednesday at the latest.
My models are going in my own Private booth, but I can't fit them all. You can put the Omniwrench in the Krypt booth if I still count as a modeler, but I'm sure Pi is going to flood the place with all his stuff :D

K, let me go to work now...

Question: Does it have to be my best one, or can I send multiple.

Also, two reasons I didn't go to the booth.

1) I wasn't at a Blockland computer

2) I can't contribute further than modelling
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:43:26 PM by TheKhoz »