Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 618396 times)

I got used to playing like that, anything but stretched looks strange.

Don't forget guys, I'm Jack golem

I'm Fridge Style. You'll either find me walking around as the Captain or trying to kill everyone screwing with artifacts as a scientist, while getting no funding from the starfish heads.

>Implying artifact junkies deserve funding.

Ha. Write more love stories they were funny and made you famous.

What servers do y'all play on again?

What servers do y'all play on again?
D2 Station. I'm an admin there and it has a bunch of pretty awesome code updates/additions. No lag either.

I play on gibbed because most other servers are laggy/have horrid admins/are boring roleplay.

>Implying artifact junkies deserve funding.
They do! More than the quartermasters, since all they do is buy tons of useless costume crates...

Can someone explain this game for me?

Can someone explain this game for me?
Acidic space lube space singularity death spiral of pain toolboxes electrocution punching bruises poisonous stalker burning fire paranoia in space.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:31:21 PM by JJA0 »

Poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo in space.
fixed

Why do I find having my butt cut off just so I can gib myself in the escape shuttle airlock so fun? Do I possibly enjoy watching people slip on stuff so much that I would cause my own death?

Why do I find having my butt cut off just so I can gib myself in the escape shuttle airlock so fun? Do I possibly enjoy watching people slip on stuff so much that I would cause my own death?
another fun thing to do with stuffting to death: get water in a syringe, ask someone if they want to test out some steroids, inject them with the water, then ask them to punch you. when the punch connects, poogib

Everyone post your IC names.