Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 606005 times)

I usually play as a medical doctor, yet i still have no idea how to treat someone with a major illness, if they're burned, well that's easy, but if they had space rhino virus i just say "JUMP OUT THE NEAREST AIRLOCK, NOW!!!" makes sense right?

Space rhinovirus isn't that bad in most situations, unless you're hunting for a traitor... It's pretty weird, though. A whole station full of Kim Jong Poopmuscles...

It's pretty weird, though. A whole station full of Kim Jong Poopmuscles...
yep...exactly

why do i love this game? because you never know what will happen next. 1 Round, we're about 80 minutes into it, only 2 people have died (Self Delete or idiocy) then, bombs, bombs everywhere ._.  Another round, starts of as bartender, nothing really exciting, captain walks in, asks for a beer, so i walk over to my booze locker, before i can give the captain his drink, well, it went something like this, " WIZARD, WHAT THE FU- *dead* bits of me everywhere...why me

I think the fastest time I've died was about 1 minute after the round started. It was meteor. I was the captain on the dev station, I opened my door and a meteor crashes through the windows, plows through me and kills me in 3 seconds. I was the first casualty.

I think the fastest time I've died was about 1 minute after the round started. It was meteor. I was the captain on the dev station, I opened my door and a meteor crashes through the windows, plows through me and kills me in 3 seconds. I was the first casualty.
well...that sucks

Fastest death for me was when I was a botanist.  As soon as the round starts, the other botanist walks over to the lockers, opens one, takes out a chainsaw, and kills me in less than a minute.  He randomly gibbed about a minute later though and an admin sent out a Centcom report about my body.

start of as a bartender, nothing really exciting happens, captain walks in, asks for a beer, so i walk over to my booze locker, before i can give the captain his drink, well, it went something like this, " WIZARD, WHAT THE FU- *dead* bits of me everywhere...why me
shortest round, about 1 minute

fastest rev round ended two minutes in when the captain (only head at the time) Self Deleted because he hated cap.

Captain was promptly job banned and the three rev heads already had like 20 people converted.

Assistant fires every  damn time

Poor paul, got gibbed by the wizard like at the start :(

Poor paul, got gibbed by the wizard like at the start :(
Yeah, that was me that gibbed him.

So an admin tried to change someone named Apple Jack into Vinny Velveeta, turns out he turned everyone else except Apple Jack into Vinny.

OOC: GorillaMyDreams: Originally I ate liquid DNA to turn Apple Jack into a clone of Vinny but somehow everyone BUT Apple Jack got infected
OOC: GorillaMyDreams: All will be Vinny
OOC: GorillaMyDreams: It's amazing when you try to set out and do one thing and do something completely different.
OOC: GorillaMyDreams: I really, really did not expect this outcome
OOC: GorillaMyDreams: I was just trying to get apple jack

Jaeger Metzer  [145.9] says, "VINNY DID EVERYTHING"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "HE DID IT"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "NO YOU DID IT"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "NO HE DID IT"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "VINNY DID IT"

Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] states, "Vinny had murdered vinny and vinny in the medivinny access"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "vinny has doomed us all"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "Too many vinnys."
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "Time to kiss our vinnys goodbye and pray to vinny"

OOC: GorillaMyDreams: One, I was the original Vinny. Two, no pony
OOC: Sord213: so gorrilla, what were you trying to do again?
OOC: GorillaMyDreams: Turn Apple Jack into Vinny
OOC: Sord213: one r
OOC: Sord213: oh
OOC: GorillaMyDreams: But I turned EVERYONE but Apple Jack into Vinny

The syndicate traitor was Vinny Velveeta (played by WilliamC25)
Objective #1: Assassinate Roswell Stone, the Detective. Success
Objective #2: Hijack the emergency shuttle by escaping alone. Failed
The traitor has failed!
The syndicate traitor was Vinny Velveeta (played by David D Davidson)
Objective #1: Assassinate Sir Grodus, the Security Officer. Success
Objective #2: Assassinate Calvin Saylor, the Barman. Success
Objective #3: Assassinate Rolad Petrinus, the Roboticist. Success
Objective #4: Escape on the shuttle alive. Success
The traitor was successful!
The syndicate traitor was Vinny Velveeta (played by N4164)
Objective #1: Assassinate Jaeger Metzer, the Engineer. Failed
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle alive. Failed
The traitor has failed!

I love this game.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:44:48 AM by star9578 »

Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "NO YOU DID IT"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "NO HE DID IT"
Vinny Velveeta  [145.9] says, "VINNY DID IT"
that was me