Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 606099 times)

Last night I got unasked for permission to kill someone from rathen.  I didn't catch most of the radio chatter since I was the chef and that usually doesn't concern me anyway, but I'm guessing this guy had been causing stuff around the station.  About a second later, this guy charges into the bar, we talk for a few minutes, he picks up a George melon I made earlier, eats it, gets knocked out, and meets the gibber.  Was awesome because I almost never get a chance to rampage when not a traitor.

Jump into the big swirly thing.
i know how to start up the singularity (mostly) but i meant for other stuff...some of the more complicated things

There isn't really anything more complicated than starting the singularity, which isn't complicated anyway. Engineers usually don't do their job after starting the engine (repairing the station) so, yeah.

i know how to start up the singularity (mostly) but i meant for other stuff...some of the more complicated things
set up the SMES

fix stuff

there isn't anything advanced about engineer.

There isn't really anything more complicated than starting the singularity, which isn't complicated anyway. Engineers usually don't do their job after starting the engine (repairing the station) so, yeah.
They only get one space suit at the start which usually ends up in space (on a dead body) anyways and no one feels like begging the AI to let them in EVA.

It's very hard to fix gaping holes in the station when freezing to death.

Whenever I ask the AI for a suit from eva, I get let in. I'm also extra nice and leave my engineering suit and ask before taking the RCD.

so, how does engineer

Set up singularity
Set up SMES cells
Set up solars
check substations
check wiring
search for repairs
search for hull issues
search for supplies
check APC's
check for vandalism
build for people
dismantle for people
design rooms for people

there are endless roles to the engineer, you just have to know the game.

Jump into the big swirly thing.

i will always remember the round when we set up the singularity and the CE runs into the engineering room and straight into the singularity

stuff was so funny

Remember the fort we made?

I made a pill that randomly spewed fire.

Oh how I love poogibbing as soon as I get arrested. Then having the geneticist clone you and do it again.

How 2 clone without body?