Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 606095 times)

When I first joined I was banned for killing someone. The second time I can't remember but I was perma job banned, I appealed that ban.(I'm pretty sure if was for killing someone)

You've got to put those on your application.

I know how the application process works ;-;

But if i get enough negative comments i'll probably get denied.

What were you job banned from?

Better to try and fail than never try

What were you job banned from?
A lot of stuff. That was forever ago though.

Does anyone else play the D2K5 Server..

But the NTs are the true berets, you're just a glorified redshirt.
Congrats anyway, don't forget it up.

wait since when was doodler all high and mighty

ive seen him griff plenty in my days of SS13 so i dont understand why hes acting like hes the only one here that plays the game how it was meant not to play all SRS n stuff

and recipes are not that hard to come by

Does anyone else play the D2K5 Server..

nope, but i talk with the staff of the server quite frequently

Yeah but he's at the point where he can get away with it.

I once bombed the escape shuttle as a non-traitor scientist because I was getting attacked, killed 6 or so people on detonation and nobody said a word about a punishment.

Plus I like to report when people are stuff and watch them get banned for flooding toxins.

I have yet to see a round where the research division doesn't go to stuff within 20 minutes. It's the same thing, the idiot scientists burn toxins down, open a door and release all the plasma into the main room, opening all the doors they can further spreading the cloud. At the same time, the chemists kill themselves when they make napalm and set everyone in the room on fire. Bonus points if the RD picks up his bomb and arms it, then hurls it in some random direction in research.

I remember when the chemist and one scientist would burn themselves with napalm while I gave myself owns for healing (and other people too if they wanted it) and then made a small bomb that I never used

wait since when was doodler all high and mighty

ive seen him griff plenty in my days of SS13 so i dont understand why hes acting like hes the only one here that plays the game how it was meant not to play all SRS n stuff

and recipes are not that hard to come by

1: If that's how you want to think of me as, so be it.
2: It was probably within reason.
3: I don't see you with any :D
Yeah but he's at the point where he can get away with it.

Not really.

nope, but i talk with the staff of the server quite frequently
hi i am d2k5 staff