Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 605995 times)

"This is a private paste. If you created this paste, please login to view it."

;-;

So what will this contain? All the recipes?

So what will this contain? All the recipes?

I said snips, so only a few I think people won't abuse.

I know what you said, I'm talking about the whole guide

I know what you said, I'm talking about the whole guide

No.

(Jimmg helped in giving him some recipes that are basically around the net anyway)

(Jimmg helped in giving him some recipes that are basically around the net anyway)

I've never talked to him. I have the brand new guide from the PGS thread that I added a few extra things too.

Added a few things to the snips.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:50:16 AM by ? »

Hey Doodler you can trust me with everything dangerous right? Because the admins though it was a good idea when NTs were still kicking around and you know I won't griff unless I'm a traitor and I barely play chemist/SS13.

Hey Doodler you can trust me with everything dangerous right? Because the admins though it was a good idea when NTs were still kicking around and you know I won't griff unless I'm a traitor and I barely play chemist/SS13.

I can. You should apply for HoS, too. I'm pretty sure the admins will quickly approve a former turd/NT.

All former NTs were already transfered over to HoS.
Also anyone who was around for NTs have blue names on the forums.

Bleh, I want to app, but I've killed lots of people(For legit reasons) That might go against me ;-;

Bleh, I want to app, but I've killed lots of people(For legit reasons) That might go against me ;-;

Have you been banned for it?

Have you been banned for it?
When I first joined I was banned for killing someone. The second time I can't remember but I was perma job banned, I appealed that ban.(I'm pretty sure if was for killing someone)