Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 605853 times)

My PDA for some random loving reason exploded, and I have no idea why, honestly.I don't know
how to make bombs or PDAs explode. Now we already started a new round, so please, get over it.

You are a fail traitor if you don't know what a *ERROR WITH NAME: COMMAND BLOCKED* is.

updated op, go read.
lolwordcensors.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 06:04:22 PM by Jacob/Lee »

[
You are a fail traitor if you don't know what a *ERROR WITH NAME: COMMAND BLOCKED* is.

I didn't do Jackstuff with my PDA. I was a detective. I didn't touch My PDA the whole time, so I have no idea why it did that. It gave me no messages at all, and it just randomly exploded.

No, you have autism.

Now, you are not even making a agument against me.

Because all traitors with a PDA want to blow themselves up.

Change the title back.

Because all traitors with a PDA want to blow themselves up.
He wasn't a traitor.
It was sandbox and he's an idiot.

No linking from this hosting site? Thats stupid!

Join please!
byond://67.168.216.14:56789

how the forget is JJA0 always traitor/syndicate/wizzard

i set my charade to be syndicate and STILL im not.

how the forget is JJA0 always traitor/syndicate/wizard

i set my charade to be syndicate and STILL im not.
It was a 50/50 chance then. I just happened to be the one who got picked

How do I make a server... please inform me D=

Hey guys,

ive been causing stuff lately on the server.

If you want a free bomb...

all you have to do is spawn as someone with maintenance access, quickly run to the Head of Researchs office go in the maintenance beside it keep clicking on the wall to the left as soon as you enter the maintenance, its a false wall and will open.

Grab the bomb because most RD's are too stupid to hide it or take to long to move it.

Congrats you have a low yield bomb.

(this only works on the Goon servers and has to be at the start of every round unless the RD left the transfer device on the table. This worked atleast 8-10 times that ive tried it, once i flashed the RD and stole the bomb off him)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:16:37 PM by Jess »

I knew who it was as he made it kind of obvious, but AI isnt supposed to just go ahead and tell so instead I hinted at it and you all ignored me. I even showed yous an intercepted message of him saying he was rev and you payed no attention to it. You are dumb people >:(

I knew who it was as he made it kind of obvious, but AI isnt supposed to just go ahead and tell so instead I hinted at it and you all ignored me. I even showed yous an intercepted message of him saying he was rev and you payed no attention to it. You are dumb people >:(
Intersected message!
Heh rev

What does that tell me?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:54:21 PM by Frontrox »

For one, it was intercepted meaning it wasnt on station radio
For two, it was from someone who has been hiding in a closet the entire game
And for three, hes saying "Heh rev"
Like "Heh Im rev"

Also gj ARC