Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 605927 times)

Actually no, we were just trying to find a server with an open chemist job and you happened to be there.
Can you teach me to be a chemist?

You want to learn... from a griefer?
Chemistry is easy as eating a sandwich.

You want to learn... from a griefer?
Chemistry is easy as eating a sandwich.
I honestly don't give a stuff about who I learn from, just that I learn in some way.

no linking from this host :(

I honestly don't give a stuff about who I learn from, just that I learn in some way.
It's pretty simple, just mix stuff.
I have a pretty extensive list but it contains some chemicals that to be honest I don't trust others with knowing.

It's pretty simple, just mix stuff.
I have a pretty extensive list but it contains some chemicals that to be honest I don't trust others with knowing.
I took 5ml of the compound I mixed in a dropper and applied it to myself, and it disfigured my face. Am I doing it right?

I took 5ml of the compound I mixed in a dropper and applied it to myself, and it disfigured my face. Am I doing it right?

no you got to do it to the RD
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:45:13 AM by nickbond1 »

No. You should've applied it to someone else.
Like feep.

No. You should've applied it to someone else.
Like feep.
If I had put it on feep, would I have been doing it right?

Chemists are not supposed to melt people with acid. Unless they are the traitor/killing the traitor ect.

Tip:Put polytrinic acid in a gernade and throw into med bay...Wait for large amount of bitching over radios by "Unknown" people who got their faces melted.

Chemists are not supposed to melt people with acid. Unless they are the traitor/killing the traitor ect.

Tip:Put polytrinic acid in a gernade and throw into med bay...Wait for large amount of bitching over radios by "Unknown" people who got their faces melted.
I have no idea how to get a grenade or even what polytrinic acid is. What I was hoping is for someone to teach me what I can do and how I can do it.

helpful stuff
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymngmrhyzmz
I think I accidentally made polytrinic acid and applied it to my face.

Somebody.
Send me a link to the hosting file PLEASE.
The newest one.