Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 62671 times)

I hate to be off-topic but what the forget happened to page 28?
a page stretch, apparently.

My Vocational school claims to have the latest and the greatest when it comes to technology They think Adobe CS3 is like brand new, even though my regular high school had CS5 the day it came out. My Vocational school has really crappy computers and servers.

If you think that's bad, my classroom still uses Emac G3's. For any of you who aren't computer nerds, they were made around 2000-ish. Also, my school doesn't have a computer lab, maybe because it is an elementary school. Instead we have laptop carts.

What? We have Windows XP desktops and it's an elementary school.

At my school, They blocked the CMD, Task manager, Control panel, and the access to the "C:" drive. I still got into the C drive because my school is handicapped.

Off-Topic:
My class started randomly talking then for some reason the class' conversation somehow went to "cake" and some kid said "the cake is a lie". Meme abus
er, much?

Our school won't put flash player on Mozilla. So, I used a method, but the kid sitting next to me got all pissy and said I was hacking. We have to use IE8. Oh, joy. My school loving sucks. We can't even change the time or the background. It's so loving gay!

Our school won't put flash player on Mozilla. So, I used a method, but the kid sitting next to me got all pissy and said I was hacking. We have to use IE8. Oh, joy. My school loving sucks. We can't even change the time or the background. It's so loving gay!

It's their loving property. No wonder you can't change it, someone in my school changed the background to research.
Why change the time, anyway?

It's their loving property. No wonder you can't change it, someone in my school changed the background to research.
But in my school, the background only applies to your account.

I hate to be off-topic but what the forget happened to page 28?
One of my friends that raged at me in GMod page-stretched it.  :cookieMonster:

What? We have Windows XP desktops and it's an elementary school.
Same here at my Middle School. Windows XP can easily vandalized, I have volunteered to fix some of the computers before. But just like any other computer, some idiot put a loving magnet up to the screen, I fixed the screen, but the teacher got someone to bring a new monitor. Our Windows XPs run on Novell and a stuffty Antivirus that cant detect or update anything. I have suggested to the Administrators to upgrade their system to a Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Windows XP is almost impossible to work on anyway, while Vista can actually get work done faster than XP.

Yeah...
About this thread, how would I get the local network password so I can actually use the internet on a cell phone?

The password to your schools wifi?
Uh yeah that's actually literally hacking and is illegal

We are allowed to do anything before school starts and after.

Before class on a friday, I accessed Minecraft. The next week, our teacher says "Whoever is playing the monkey game, You know who you are. Stop it." Everyone was like WTF? I shrug, and get back to it. Then again, the class loving furcigarette was behind me. I am guessing he turned me in, since he hates me.

Our school also has security cameras loving EVERYWHERE. So during study hall, next to the wall, I sit under it.
(So no one sees.) I plug in my laptop, and access games all study hall. If all my homework is done.

We are allowed to do anything before school starts and after.

Before class on a friday, I accessed Minecraft. The next week, our teacher says "Whoever is playing the monkey game, You know who you are. Stop it." Everyone was like WTF? I shrug, and get back to it. Then again, the class loving furcigarette was behind me. I am guessing he turned me in, since he hates me.

Our school also has security cameras loving EVERYWHERE. So during study hall, next to the wall, I sit under it.
(So no one sees.) I plug in my laptop, and access games all study hall. If all my homework is done.

Camera fail?

Why does this thread remain to be bumped.

One time I used a combination of VBScript and Bat to do fun stuff when the teacher wasn't looking.
You know, messing around with settings and such. I also wrote down the IP of the computer etc. just incase I needed it, next thing you know I'm a hacker. ;~;

One time I broke through my computers firewall and used an encrypted code to recieve the schools main password and changed everyones grades to F's.

Next thing you know I'm a hacker ;c