Author Topic: This kid says im stupid cause i play Blockland.  (Read 14264 times)

Today i was at school when me and my freinds were talking then the word "roblox" popped up. I said i hate it and i play Blockland. So then some kid comes up and says your stupid. You play blockland and it sucks get off that loving game and play roblox. I said roblox is dumb. He said well at least we dont have bad graffics and less lag. I said no your guys look like a blob in game and roblox is the laggiest game i've ever tried. He said your such a handicap and noob roblox better.

Can anybody tell me somthing to say so i can defend?

Find common-ground, that you both enjoy sandbox-styled games. Accept and embrace the diversity, so variety may exist. Hug him.

Goes in Off topic.
Talk about anything related to Blockland.

I lol'd at this because I am basically the only one in my school who plays BL. Nobody plays roblox :P.

Find common-ground, that you both enjoy sandbox-styled games. Accept and embrace the diversity, so variety may exist. Hug him.
He just called him an idiot. Would he want a hug? Then he would just think he's gay.

I lol'd at this because I am basically the only one in my school who plays BL. Nobody plays roblox :P.
Me too. :P

Drama that occurs in-game is related to blockland! Why do we need a drama section?!

He just called him an idiot. Would he want a hug? Then he would just think he's gay.
Oh so pretty and witty and gaaay!

Maybe if more people hugged each other, there would be less war and more tolerance. :c

Oh so pretty and witty and gaaay!

Maybe if more people hugged each other, there would be less war and more tolerance. :c
Hug me c:

I still can't get over the OP's name  :cookieMonster:

You're not stupid because you play Blockland, you're just stupid.

He said well at least we dont have bad graffics and less lag.
That's right. Atleast Roblox doesn't have less lag! Wait, what?

May I also question what age you and these kids are?
It's just, I'd never imagine anyone to ever say something as stupid as that in real life.
Mind you, my friends just like to come up with lame insults that almost entirely comprise of "doing you're mum". :\

Like 35% of kids on my school plays roblox, like 2% play blockland, and 63% plays console such as XBOX 360, PS3.

Well, that's just an opinion, they are both sandbox games.

Like 1% of kids on my school plays roblox, like ?% play blockland, and 70% plays console such as XBOX 360, PS3.