Author Topic: V15  (Read 64255 times)

It is closed. Now it won't start at all.
Now that it's closed, update it.

When I tried to update in-game it brought me to 'www.blockland.us/download' instead of 'www2.blockland.us/download'

That's because v14 doesn't know of the new website.
Update it manually.

Now that it's closed, update it.
What I mean is that attempting to start from the shortcut will give me that message and will not start. And the v15 download still gives me the same error message.

Install it somewhere else.

Install it somewhere else.
That seems to have done the trick. Thanks.

This just had to come out when I lost administrator status.

Did anybody notice the new site's title says "Blockand" insdead of "Blockland"?

Did anybody notice the new site's title says "Blockand" insdead of "Blockland"?
Blockand! - That game where you build stuff.

This is what did it for me.

"too loud" check disabled.
You can now build inside water bricks.
Massive speed improvement ~400% in some cases.
Fixed invalid packet errors if server is attempting to use a resource which it does not have.

I have had a lot of problems with invalid packet errors since v14, I'm hoping they are fixed.

Also; I just made a mix using 3 Music blocks playing Bass1, Bass3 & Piano Bass (See ""too loud" check disabled")

I'm getting echoes now. I've never gotten this with V14. Is it doing this for anyone else?

Would it be possible to, when your server is passworded, not display the image or display the server on the browse page?

This and showing the host's name/server name in the list would be very nice.

Would it be possible to, when your server is passworded, not display the image or display the server on the browse page?
/setPreviewCenter
Do this away from what you're building.
This and showing the host's name/server name in the list would be very nice.
I've made an add-on for this, but it's waiting for approval on the update.

Ehm, when you click on the button, it brings you to the old site, which is just a blank page, saying nothing but "Hi" in the upper left corner.