Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 265830 times)

HECK YA BACK IN BUSINESS WWWWWWOOOOOOOO! lol i got my application done before it started because ace is mah frand
IRL
Please refrain from that here. :/

nvm I'll just ask on the server. :u
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 12:59:35 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

Please refrain from that here. :/
Why? He's discussing the clan.

Unless he isn't actually always like that and is just doing that to piss you off. But judging by his name, probably not. 

Why? He's discussing the clan.

Unless he isn't actually always like that and is just doing that to piss you off. But judging by his name, probably not. 
I don't need your assistance in moderating this topic. Direct your attention towards your own clan, please.

I don't need your assistance in moderating this topic. Direct your attention towards your own clan, please.
Why? My definition of stuffposting =/= your definition of stuffposting. Would you rather have had him make an entirely new topic to express his happiness about your clan being reactivated? He seems to be the only one you've addressed about it.

Why? My definition of stuffposting =/= your definition of stuffposting. Would you rather have had him make an entirely new topic to express his happiness about your clan being reactivated? He seems to be the only one you've addressed about it.
I am, temporarily for approximately ten seconds, the official consultant of Ace. Com, he doesn't necessarily care what your perspective is on stuffposting. He tried putting it nice, but it clearly won't work. Down to the point, he wants you out of this topic.

Direct your attention towards your own clan, please.
Inserted a the quote just to make sure you don't ask "what are you talking about?" or whatever else you muster up.

I further apologize if this causes Drama in your clan topic, Ace.

I'm still going to make an app.

And I'm serious. Part of the reason I made ARES/ION/ISBC was because I stumbled upon both of the old BAN threads and I wanted to app but I noticed they were locked. I then tried to make a clan similar but I eventually settled for something more like a best friends club so I seriously want to get in. :(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 07:40:46 PM by comr4de »

grovel grovel whine cry sad :(
I hope you aren't going to forget us over this, Com.

I might app. Seems too good for me though... :c

I hope you aren't going to forget us over this, Com.
Who are you?
 :cookieMonster:

So I have to reapply again?

So I have to reapply again?
Yes, but I thought you were already working on this? :o

Well, I am working on the Aurora simply because I had a bunch of ideas and I wanted to build it, though by the time it is done I think it'll pass into both divisions of BAN.

Could I apply for the eventing branch with the medieval rp I made?

Here is the link:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=112485.0