Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267055 times)

If I were to app for, say, eventing, and I were accepted, would I be able to assist with other things on the side such as graphic design?
I would expect...
But that's not up to me.

Ghoul, if you want to go ahead and make a call on entering us into that convention thingy, go for it. I'm out of town for the weekend, so it's entirely your decision.

can i join I'm skilled

can i join I'm skilled

Prove it.  Make an application, following the guidelines in the OP.  We can not, and will not, take your word for it, sorry.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 10:38:41 PM by Xerces »

Prove it.  Make an application, following the guidelines in the OP.  We can not, and will not, take your word for it, sorry.,,,,
Yo dog I don't see you in the OP

But you're right.

Yo dog I don't see you in the OP

But you're right.

I'll be in there soon enough, I'm pretty confident of my app's potential success.

By the way, sorry for the extra commas, my mobile phone is handicapped and tends to add them to posts.

I'll be in there soon enough, I'm pretty confident of my app's potential success.

By the way, sorry for the extra commas, my mobile phone is handicapped and tends to add them to posts.

get a BB ^^

Ghoul, if you want to go ahead and make a call on entering us into that convention thingy, go for it. I'm out of town for the weekend, so it's entirely your decision.

Might be interesting. Would we showcase a ship/build of some kind?

asdf my xbox broke again :C

My app is going to be soon ready, its going to be unique ship (yes, space ship) >;D

Might be interesting. Would we showcase a ship/build of some kind?
Thats what ARES is doing. We're gonna put an info desk in the convention center and then load the Danube somewhere else and put a teleport to the danube at the desk.

Ace's Orion is probably good if that's the case. It's a good size, and it's the ship that was featured in the clan's intro movie. :D

For the building section, can the app be like 2 ships? I have a very good a
ship but it's only 1500 bricks.

Ace's Orion is probably good if that's the case. It's a good size, and it's the ship that was featured in the clan's intro movie. :D
Isnt the Orion 52k bricks? That might be a little large.

Isnt the Orion 52k bricks?

52k bricks? I saw that ship on Ace's server and it looked more like 10k bricks. That is very surprising.

(Not to brag, but the Epsilon is twice the orions size and has more than 2x less bricks than it does.)

Or, has that BAN ship grown in size since the last time i saw it?

Also, Aurion/Ace, thanks to your brilliant airlock designs some of your expertise has rubbed off on me <3. It's apparent by the way i made the epsilons airlock.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 08:47:57 PM by thecableguy »