Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 266821 times)

Taking a little swim...

Making an App for this. I never really made a spaceship before, so i hope mine that i started working on, (not even close to being finished, maybe at %0.001 percent)will get me in.
Its currently 71 bricks, however, i think it looks real nice so far, even if its not done.

We have a new entry to the Blacklist! Hooray!
  • Trekker123 (18013) - Wearing clan tags without permission.

Lets have a LAN party to celebrate

Remember those 15 hours we spent playing Minecraft 3?

Good times... For those of you wondering, being burned by lava is just as painful as it looks.

MEANWHILE, IN THE SLEEPING QUARTERS...

NO VAMPIRE DECAL ON MY FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOLHIGUYHS

I RIPPED A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET UNIVERSE
YOU CAN COME OUT NOW

Quite a few server screenshots 'round here...

Must... Finish... App

Why didn't you get a shot of me in the window :(

After much hard work and many stubborn boot-up procedures, the Hakurei's AI computer core is up and running.

The Photonic Artificial Thought Core & Holographic Interface, or PATCHI,
is a state-of-the-art holographic data management system and AI processor.
This central computer core maintains the ship's data and mechanical systems.

We're one step closer, gentlementlemen.

Holographic AI supercomputers? Huh, my base has an old quantum comp running day-to-day maintenance. It's still running Windows, which has helped a ton. Whenever it gets self-aware, I hit a few keys and it gets a BSOD.

Edit: what are all those new prints I see on the server?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:47:24 PM by FireMan »

PEEPING ASTRONAUT AWWWWstuff

I was looking through the app guidelines and noticed the 2k brick minimum. As I said in the server, I am not good with large ships. So if I was to app, could I do so with a few different small ships instead of one medium/large ship?