Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 263705 times)

96x96x96 void cube on my server

void cube mini going gogogogo
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:04:58 PM by comr4de »

I was looking through the app guidelines and noticed the 2k brick minimum. As I said in the server, I am not good with large ships. So if I was to app, could I do so with a few different small ships instead of one medium/large ship?
I suppose, we'd have to see what they look like. :P

96x96x96 void cube on my server

void cube mini going gogogogo
Really, com, stop it.

I suppose, we'd have to see what they look like. :P
Ok I was just wondering if you would accept multiple smalls in lieu of one large.

Oh cool

Apparently Im permaed for placing a random vehicle spawn.

Well im sad because I didnt know how strict the server admins had gotten when it comes to spam.

Odds are I wont be getting unbanned...

Eh the BAN server was the only server I came on blockland to check out anymore might as well un-install.

Cry. Ace made it clear that random vehicle spawns are not allowed.

Cry. Ace made it clear that random vehicle spawns are not allowed.

Last time I joined the server was several months ago, I never knew he was cracking down on spam that bad since then.

That and I dont watch this topic if he mentioned it here.

Anyways thanks for being a cigarette bro.

Eh the BAN server was the only server I came on blockland to check out anymore might as well un-install.

k

oh yeah, enjoy your ban.

I don't think there is anywhere on the server where people without forum accs. can see the rules. There needs to be a rule booth or something.  

I'm not justifying Kevins actions but there seriously need to be some sort of rule booth or link to clan topic
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:01:30 PM by comr4de »

I don't think there is anywhere on the server where people without forum accs. can see the rules. There needs to be a rule booth or something.  
I'm not justifying Kevins actions but there seriously need to be some sort of rule booth or link to clan topic

True, I think we could probably put a link to the page up in the welcomehaha message.

MEANWHILE, IN SCF'S DEEPSACE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR...

Inside that glowing canister is a single kilogram of Seizurite, suspended inside by incredibly powerful electro-magnets, as touching any metal with this material would be catastrophic. That entire room is a powerful siphon, struggling to safely harness the immense energy in that little chunk to power the entire dreadnought. The material was discovered by SC, hence the name, and the power contained in the element are said to rival dark matter. The rest is a very well kept secret.

Oh and here's a look from the control room surrounding the chamber:

Shame, the transparent paint ruins the magic. :(

Nice.

Anyway, I'm probably going to app by building a spacestation or something in that map that has zero gravity, to really make it feel real.

If anyone wants the map but can't find it, I'll show where I got it. I forgot who made it though.

I do not take any credit for said zero-gee map. I will only take credit for what I build in it.

Once again, I DIDN'T MAKE THE MAP.

So yeah,I'm definetley apping.

Ghoul, try turning off raycasting on the glass, not positive but it might let the light through.

Ghoul, try turning off raycasting on the glass, not positive but it might let the light through.

Works! Thanks bro

Someone should make a client-sided add-on that allows light to go through the transparent paint but not projectiles.

Ontopic: Planning space-station now, I wonder how it will look.