Author Topic: Dumb people getting owned - Israel digging its grave  (Read 10019 times)

forget you. kthxbye

Why is the deaths of Jews throughout history at all relevant to how many people the modern Israeli government has killed?

A pathetic justification. You should be ashamed.
Fine, forget you as well.

Let ask you one question; what do you think should be done?

Done about what?

Cut down on the civilian deaths. Terrorists are a minority; there is no need to punish an entire region full of people because of it.

I say 'forget you' because you endlessly try to justify this with douchebaggery such as 'the Jew suffered for a lot of history therefore it's okay for modern people in Israel who haven't felt the pain of the holocaust to kill'.

Done about what?

Cut down on the civilian deaths. Terrorists are a minority; there is no need to punish an entire region full of people because of it.

I say 'forget you' because you endlessly try to justify this with douchebaggery such as 'the Jew suffered for a lot of history therefore it's okay for modern people in Israel who haven't felt the pain of the holocaust to kill'.
So you seriously think we intentionally killing civilians?

So you seriously think we intentionally killing civilians?

No, but it's not relevant.

The fact is Israel is killing more people directly and indirectly because of its actions.

No, but it's not relevant.

The fact is Israel is killing more people directly and indirectly because of its actions.
Actually, it is relevant, the whole basis of your claim is based on that we kill civilians, yet you can't prove we do intentionally do it.

When American troops fight and iraq and "mistakenly" hit a civilian, does the media go ape stuff? no.

Its all going to down to prove the world is using Israel and Jewish nation as a loving scapegoat, again.

Actually, it is relevant, the whole basis of your claim is based on that we kill civilians, yet you can't prove we do intentionally do it.

When American troops fight and iraq and "mistakenly" hit a civilian, does the media go ape stuff? no.

Its all going to down to prove the world is using Israel and Jewish nation as a loving scapegoat, again.

Yes, I blame all of my problems on Israel. That's exactly what the world does when we criticize it for its actions. Yeah, no.

You kill more civilians than Hamas. Intentional or not, it needs to stop. Is that so hard to understand? The blockade is intentional. It is killing civilians indirectly.

The media does go ape stuff, actually, when America does something wrong. Haven't you seen the recent gun cam footage leaked showing a civilian massacre? The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are pointless and I criticize the government for it all the time. Who cares what the media says, anyway?

Yes, I blame all of my problems on Israel. That's exactly what the world does when we criticize it for its actions. Yeah, no.

You kill more civilians than Hamas. Intentional or not, it needs to stop. Is that so hard to understand? The blockade is intentional. It is killing civilians indirectly.

The media does go ape stuff, actually, when America does something wrong. Haven't you seen the recent gun cam footage leaked showing a civilian massacre? The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are pointless and I criticize the government for it all the time. Who cares what the media says, anyway?
Media going ape stuff = Internet discussion.
Edit: I don't remember seeing an Internet discussion about it.
Please explain to me how the blockade is killing civilians indirectly when there is a humanitarian ship there right now?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:58:11 AM by Maor »

Media going ape stuff = Internet discussion.
Edit: I don't remember seeing an Internet discussion about it.

Therefore it didn't happen, right? And a discussion on a forum does not mean the media is going ape stuff; get over yourself.

Please explain to me how the blockade is killing civilians indirectly when there is a humanitarian ship there right now?

People are starving to death and dying because they can't acquire the appropriate medical care?

Therefore it didn't happen, right? And a discussion on a forum does not mean the media is going ape stuff; get over yourself.

People are starving to death and dying because they can't acquire the appropriate medical care?
How do you know that?, I mean seriously, where do you get these facts?

Also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg&feature=channel
Highest rated comment: respect.

Okay, there is some sense in that.

Yet again, about the drugs and food: Marmara had on board expired food and drugs. If the boat would have gotten there and gave the "aid" to the civilians, more people would have died and guess who would have gotten the blame? Israel.

Inv3rted, as much I agree that texts can be a trustful forms of information, I still think its unethical to judge when you weren't there.

Expired food and drugs doesn't kill people most of the time, and I doubt all of the aid they had was expired. You can't find a few cans here and there and say the entire shipment is expired.

And by your logic it's unethical to judge a murderer because I wasn't there during the murder.

im not a fan of isreal. if it did forget up somewhere, then finally. one step closer to the US giving the world permission to kick its ass.

Expired food and drugs doesn't kill people most of the time, and I doubt all of the aid they had was expired. You can't find a few cans here and there and say the entire shipment is expired.

And by your logic it's unethical to judge a murderer because I wasn't there during the murder.
Link.

Edit:
I just noticed how badly translated it is lol.

"

כך למשל, בבדיקת התרופות שהועברו התברר כי חלקן הגדול כלל לא בתוקף. For example, drug testing revealed that transferred vast majority had not expired. לדברי הגורם, מראה הציוד ותוקף התרופות נותן חיזוק להערכה כי ייתכן שכוונותיהם של פעילי המשט לא היו תמימות. According to the cause, showing the pharmaceutical equipment and validity evaluation that gives reinforcement may rally activists intentions were innocent.
"

Looks like most of them were fine, according to this translation.