Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637792 times)

Yeah, I had a same feeling. We can hope things clear up, I guess.

Bump because the semester is almost done!!!

I'm not really planning on working on this project over the break, however (I have more important projects to work on).
But I would still like to host a server at some point during the break. Not sure when, but hopefully it'll happen.

If I do work on ANYTHING for this project, it'll be to fix up the silly Exosuit, which was crashing people last I checked.

Bump because the semester is almost done!!!

I'm not really planning on working on this project over the break, however (I have more important projects to work on).
But I would still like to host a server at some point during the break. Not sure when, but hopefully it'll happen.

If I do work on ANYTHING for this project, it'll be to fix up the silly Exosuit, which was crashing people last I checked.

Good to know! I hope you pass!

No one hasn't posted here since last year, the horror

I'm currently in the middle of pretty busy semester (will get really bad in about a week), so work on these mods is going to be at a standstill for awhile unfortunately.

nono u see the solution is easy:
drop out to make blockland add-ons full-time!!!

good luck tho c:

I can't believe you are still working on this, I remember when you first released the bug mod about 8 years ago

It's refreshing to see someone so dedicated, honestly. Keep up the good work, we are all hoping for a new release soon! :)

I can't believe you are still working on this, I remember when you first released the bug mod about 8 years ago

It's refreshing to see someone so dedicated, honestly. Keep up the good work, we are all hoping for a new release soon! :)

Yeah it's been too long haha
I probably should be working on these mods more than I have been tbh. I have school and so many other projects keeping me busy lately, and these mods have have lost a lot of their appeal for me :(

But with that said, there's still a great deal of work I'd like to get done on these mods. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: I'm not letting this project die till it's done to a point that I'm happy with.

glad to see this is still kinda alive

I was thinking about just letting this thread die and that I'd just make a new one once I resume work on the mods, but naa

Anyway, I've been horribly busy with school and other projects as of late, and just been feeling burnt-out in general.
I do still want and fully intend to work on BL mods still though.
If I don't work on these mods much in the future, I'd like to at least host the trench dig and stuff from time to time.
I'd like to give Platypi's trench dig mod a shot
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 10:55:40 PM by ArmyUnit »

More like a birthday bump, rather.