Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637646 times)

----------Begin Status Report Log----------
Researcher: Blockoman

Things are getting bad... we fear these insects have much more strength than we originally thought. A group of about five giant ants got dangerously close to one of the outposts yesterday. It seems they are gradually developing resistance to our weapons.

The few safe-houses left are now all gone. All of the cities are completely deserted, some even becoming nests for the insects.
Symbolic statues and monuments are now destroyed, left to crumble after the attack of these monstrosities.

In other news, one of our scientists disappeared a few hours ago, saying "he knew what to do." He set off to the ruined sections of the old MAS facilities, taking nothing with him but a pistol and a crowbar.

----------End Status Report Log----------

X_x

ok guys, stop playing with the story. Most of MAS Inc. was reduced to the main building when the bugs came. :P
It took the bugs less then a day to destroy the world-wide MAS system. hardly anything was left.

Stupid pillbugs. Them and there rolling and their smashing and their smushing and their mushing and their crushing and their... um..rolling! Exactly what is the best weapon against a pillbug?

Their shells are resistant to most weapons. Heavy explosives are your best bet. :P

Weird, I found more dead outdoor researchers in our far outpost, the door was barricaded and ther bites fit fire ants, but bigger,I also found some skelotens near a nest, could it be possible that... no, it can't be.

We're in trouble.

Your not even a MAS employee.

----------Begin Status Report Log----------
Researcher: Blockoman

Things are getting bad... we fear these insects have much more strength than we originally thought. A group of about five giant ants got dangerously close to one of the outposts yesterday. It seems they are gradually developing resistance to our weapons.
Ants never get that big. They could have been guard ants, which is very bad. 50 of those could smash through anything. I'm sending all Heavy Gunships to back you up.

The few safe-houses left are now all gone. All of the cities are completely deserted, some even becoming nests for the insects.
Symbolic statues and monuments are now destroyed, left to crumble after the attack of these monstrosities.
Sky-Scraper wasp or bee nests are actually nothing new. >.>

In other news, one of our scientists disappeared a few hours ago, saying "he knew what to do." He set off to the ruined sections of the old MAS facilities, taking nothing with him but a pistol and a crowbar.
Sounds like he was inspired my Mr. Freeman. I guarantee he will die.  :cookieMonster:

----------End Status Report Log----------

Most of MAS Inc. was reduced to the main building when the bugs came. :P
The dude at the end went to the destroyed part of the facility.

Ants never get that big. They could have been guard ants, which is very bad. 50 of those could smash through anything. I'm sending all Heavy Gunships to back you up.
I never specified their size, plus, it was a small outpost not connected to the main building.

Sky-Scraper wasp or bee nests are actually nothing new. >.>
Did I say it was new? The report simply states that more are being made.

Sounds like he was inspired by Mr. Freeman. I guarantee he will die.
We will see about that :P
Although only the true Gordon Freeman would survive.

Hey guys guys, let's all start new story lol.

I did the status report story as a cover up for my report of progress on stuff. :D

However, listen to ArmyUnit and stop it now. :P
I will stop it too. :S

Also, there will always be ways to kill bugs..
And i knew ArmyUnit would say heavy explosives. :D
Your not even a MAS employee.
Your not a doctor, your not a scientist, you are not even a MAS employee.
Where did your life get so wrong?

Hey guys let's make a cool story that has one paragraph in it, owait other people are adding to it, no no no let's stop this nonsense.

Hey guys let's make a cool story that has one paragraph in it, owait other people are adding to it, no no no let's stop this nonsense.
Exactly and stop copying my lines. D:

You know I just had an idea for a Bug mod 2 trailer. Can you animate in blender?

You know I just had an idea for a Bug mod 2 trailer. Can you animate in blender?

hrrrr.

How else do you think we have bugs with moving legs in Blockland? :P

hrrrr.

How else do you think we have bugs with moving legs in Blockland? :P
Magic.

I think by animate he meant make a movie in blender?

Lolmagic.
In the words of Scout:

friggin unbelievable!

Although I hope it goes a bit higher than that.

I will be hosting today, sometime around 3:00 my time.

Basically, I'll be testing some new features of Mod1 in the form of a TDM (Bugs vs MAS) :D
I suggest you delete Bug Mod1 before you join, since tons of things have been changed. All MAS mods should work though. ;)
Right now the build is a modified version of the Afghanistan DM. I'm going to replace this with a more interesting city-like build later, when I have time. >.>

Ill try to be there.