Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637671 times)

yes, I'm having problems getting the server working.... :C

I may still host today, if I can fix...

I say! Mod1 v3 is getting quite close! :D

Your not even a MAS employee.
If you guys are roleplaying, I'm roleplaying with you.

I say! Mod1 v3 is getting quite close! :D
Is that with or without me.

Y'know what would be awesome? An ant that has like 10 second delays on damage. You could call it a Berserker Ant. It would be like how it doesn't notice it's hurt until its ripped you to shreds, like a grizzly bear would. However, if you hit it enough in the legs, it would slow down or maybe even lose a few.

Y'know what would be awesome? An ant that has like 10 second delays on damage. You could call it a Berserker Ant. It would be like how it doesn't notice it's hurt until its ripped you to shreds, like a grizzly bear would. However, if you hit it enough in the legs, it would slow down or maybe even lose a few.
Well, the Army Ants are gonna be some big mother hubbards, maybe they could act like that.

they think "screw myself, for the good of the colony! attacckool kids klubkk!"

Like it would hunt down one at a time and will only follow that one person it follows?

Like it would hunt down one at a time and will only follow that one person it follows?
All the bugs that live in colonies should have slightly increased "intelligence.." maybe add some script so that two bugs will team up on a player.

All the bugs that live in colonies should have slightly increased "intelligence.." maybe add some script so that two bugs will team up on a player.
The Intelligence is the main part of the zombie script.

Improving it is not that simple. ;)

The Intelligence is the main part of the zombie script.

Improving it is not that simple. ;)

agreed.

And, bump from page two... :C

I love the MAS V-TOL Planes and the gunships.