Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 662571 times)

Also Portal 2 music is addicting.
I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM OST!
Army, you should consider selling some stuff on Turbosquid. I think you've got what it takes. ;D
Then all of sudden, new forumers who fake model and show army's stuff, new forumers who fake model and show army's stuff everywhere!
Too small didn't read.

Then all of sudden, new forumers who fake model and show army's stuff, new forumers who fake model and show army's stuff everywhere!
Then they get banned and Army gets money for it.

:D

I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM OST!
LIES!

Then they get banned and Army gets money for it.

:D

Hmmm, but what about people stealing them and showing them on other sites?

LIES!

Hmmm, but what about people stealing them and showing them on other sites?
They can use your pictures too, so it doesn't matter for stuff actually.

Also Portal 2 music is addicting.
I can play some on the piano c:

I cannot see.

I Mite be able to if they weren't so dark.

The MAS spawn room looks similar to the last one I was at. It had mechs. And a new bug.

I cannot see.

I Mite be able to if they weren't so dark.

Yeah, my laptop screen has a tendency to make things appear brighter than they seem. (And no, it's not my brightness setting) There's really not much to see in those pictures, really... c;

The MAS spawn room looks similar to the last one I was at. It had mechs. And a new bug.

Yeah, for the most part it is the same build, though I am adding some new bits. That and some new classes. And I'll be playing on the 'Boss' team. :>

I'm not sure exactly when I'll host the build, possibly this weekend. It depends on when I get everything ready.
And I'm thinking of using Slayer this time around.

So.. Will any of this be released to RTB?

All of it will be uploaded to RTB, eventually. (Excluding Bug mods 6, and possibly 5)

Bump because I have been making progress.  <3