21 (8.9%)
bay
17 (7.2%)
yey
88 (37.4%)
gay!?
109 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 234

Author Topic: The Portal 2 Thread: MAP EDITOR OUT  (Read 424337 times)

Does anything happen when you get all potatoes?

also it's impossible to do the audiosurf one even if you get every note block
I've done that, you're just not doing something correctly

Does anything happen when you get all potatoes?
A banner, 13 cool potatoes, a TF2 Comp cube pin, and a potato hat, I say thats a good deal!
I've done that, you're just not doing something correctly
It doesnt have to be that song, just with the tags of it, make a 16 second song with notes to get points and name it that. Someone helped me figure this out.

It doesnt have to be that song, just with the tags of it, make a 16 second song with notes to get points and name it that. Someone helped me figure this out.
The actual song is easy as it's only the first 16 seconds of the song from Killing Floor which is barely anything but silence until close to the end where you get a small string of colored boxes

So Gabe is sending people these emails with a picture with a bunch of numbers and an inverted image that may/may not be rotated and the names of these images are anagrams and can have their letters switched around to spell 'reboot process'

So far they have gathered this much

That could be....
Cave Jhonson

This topic isn't really about all the generic Valve stuff, is it? This is the Portal 2 topic...

This topic isn't really about all the generic Valve stuff, is it? This is the Portal 2 topic...
It all comes back to Portal 2, I believe.

It all comes back to Portal 2, I believe.

Can you elaborate that?

the whole potato arg is related to portal 2

The actual song is easy as it's only the first 16 seconds of the song from Killing Floor which is barely anything but silence until close to the end where you get a small string of colored boxes

oh wait really? the version I got had the whole song and there were barley any notes..

so Iban it has to be 16 seconds?

I see numbers

My potato senses are tingling

I see numbers

My potato senses are tingling
nah i just brought the pot to boiling