Author Topic: Frostbit Films [FF]  (Read 5377 times)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 05:34:49 PM by chaseyqurt »

gonna reserve this post for something idk, but yeah clan is rebooting, we should start filming as early as today, apply if you think you have something to contribute
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 01:00:56 PM by chaseyqurt »

By the way,
1. In the title, you misspelled "Frostbit"
2. You have 2 of everything (2 Movies lists, 2 Members lists, 2 Application sections, 2 ToF&E sections, 2 Notes sections, and 2 History sections)

Do I have to re-apply?

By the way,
1. In the title, you misspelled "Frostbit"
2. You have 2 of everything (2 Movies lists, 2 Members lists, 2 Application sections, 2 ToF&E sections, 2 Notes sections, and 2 History sections)
idk what ur talking about

Do I have to re-apply?
nah, i need your id though

Excuse me, but my name isn't Sony

stuffty pic of an effect im working on atm, should have a video up soooon, yeah it looks like I just pasted text onto a pic in paint.net but, it's not. Just posting it to show that I'm actually working on something.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 04:42:58 PM by chaseyqurt »

Application

Name: Nightelf21

ID:13290

Do you have steam
:Yes it's Fevgatos100

Do you have msn:Yes it is Masterofmilan@hotmail.com

Are you willing to download things for movies:Sure

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times:Yes since i have vacations

Can you follow directions:Yes

Talent:Voice acting,Building

Reasons why you want to join
: I Always like to see people having fun with videos made in blockland because Blockland ain't only building but filimg,making videos too!

Past Experience
:Well i've been to the famous clan for the people who are into filming Carnage Film Studios (CFS)And i've acted in many trailers of Antares for his ships and i've been acting in one of his movies Blockofields if i remember

Other Info:I Have a headset which is high quality i bought it for 100$ and well i bought it from a good company and the most of the times i don't have anything to do just modelling,and i enjoy acting in videos

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:35:54 PM by canto xe »

I'll accept all apps at once on monday, nailed the effect but rendering time takes forever, not worth the wait.

Name: Alphadin

ID: 7458

Do you have steam: Yes.

Do you have msn: No.

Are you willing to download things for movies: Yes.

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: Depends. Some times, I can, sometimes no.

Can you follow directions: Yes

Talent: Acting and Filming

Reasons why you want to join: I always Enjoyed filming and acting in Blockland videos.
I love being in Projects, helping around, and this will kill alot of time I have free.

Past Experience: Filling in for "Robby" From Away at War 2, Alien in Away at war 2 as well.

Other Info: I have alot of projects, I'm active almost ALL day, bored, so you'll see me on Blockland Alot.

Do I have to re-app? I was in this when it got inactive.