Author Topic: Garry's mod Trouble in terrorist town  (Read 15624 times)

I hate clue so much.  Also, I don't get why everyone loves lost temple so much.

I hate lost temple, my favorite map is probably amsterville or nexus

i only like canyon because i can disco people off the edges

i like amsterville because of all the dark sniping positions

I say all of them suck.  Sometime, I need to make a map for it.

I hate clue so much.  Also, I don't get why everyone loves lost temple so much.
traps? a lot of weapons, it's a big map so, ya, and there's a sort of objective but it's for terrorists, they sacrifice 2 people, kill some zombie thing and they win, but i'm no too into it

I say all of them suck.  Sometime, I need to make a map for it.
I'm gonna make an HEB for it soon.

If any of you are great mappers, i suggest a good objective based map that has epic ways to kill off people if they are doing objectives but if they did do the killing, it would forget them over due to everyone who lived would know who did it unless they did it awesome enough.

The point of TTT is mystery, not objective.

I like the clue house, and nexus is pretty fun. My least favorite is probably lost temple and that one map that is like a haunted hotel.

Edit: I am also in love with that boat map.

Im going to try out hammer and see if i can learn how to make neat maps.

more edit: Sweet mother of god that cs:s update is slowing down my source SDK download ):
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 08:15:13 PM by pixl »

Favorite maps:
dm_richlands
zm_roy_the_ship
rp_christmastown (It crashes a lot though D:)
ttt_amsterville

Richlands is my favorite.

Richland is OK, but if you turn on a trap, people kill you "HAY DONT TURN ON DAT TRAP IT TRAITUR ACT"

I hate the traps. It'd be a super-cool map if there were no traps.

It's still my favorite though.

I like when a guy is camping in a tub, i come through the cabinat and blast his head off

Richland is OK, but if you turn on a trap, people kill you "HAY DONT TURN ON DAT TRAP IT TRAITUR ACT"
Obviously.. What's more suspicious then turning on a trap while people are around?