Author Topic: Elevators v1.1  (Read 150178 times)

Well he didn't cookie spam so it's not as bad.
He did spam 99pt caps, did he not

This is a definite success.

And for people with the OnElevatorArrive problem, I believe this is the solution: You have a brick, button, etc, you use "ElevatorGoToBrick" and, on that same brick, you have "OnElevatorArrive" > NamedBrick> ______.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

heres how to work it ok so the elevator brick is at bottom now go hight you want it to go to name the brick i named mine evevator stop and i named the elevator brick elevator go now on the elevator brick appy these events these are simple events ok
  • delay:1000 onactivate self elevatorgotobrick elevator_stop

now on the elevator_stop brick apply these events
  • delay:6000 onelevatorarrive namedbrick elevator_go elevatorgotobrick elevator_go

that will make it so when you go up after 6 seconds of arriving it will go back down if you want a button for it to come up apply these events
  • delay:0 onactivate namedbrick elevator_go elevatorgotobrick elevator_stop

What? ^

And for people with the OnElevatorArrive problem, I believe this is the solution: You have a brick, button, etc, you use "ElevatorGoToBrick" and, on that same brick, you have "OnElevatorArrive" > NamedBrick> ______.

Tell me if I'm wrong.
I have that. Is there something I need to change?
Here's the .bls.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:23:41 AM by Flush535 »

Whenever I load my saved elevator, it doesn't show it at all. I built my precious elevator for nothing. Your add-ons suck Kalphiter. They glitch too much.

Whenever I load my saved elevator, it doesn't show it at all. I built my precious elevator for nothing. Your add-ons suck Kalphiter. They glitch too much.
For being stupid, I'm not telling you how to fix that.

How about you loving wait? Or how about you loving ask for a solution instead of whining and bitching like a total arsenal friend you starfish? PLEASE, just loving say the problem, this is not steam or skype. WE CANNOT give you QUICK answer. Just please, TALK PROPERLY

It's not showing up in the bricks even though i enabled it? Any ideas?

it's under the special category

I'm not stupid... I know how to read.

(P.S.  Wow! Right after I posted that other post, i started BL and it started working...)

YESSSSSSS

[size20pt]THANK YOU SO MUCH[/size]

not sarcasm

I'm an eventer...

This will help...