Author Topic: Congratulations, Badspot  (Read 13582 times)

I just realised this thread has been jacked.

Theres plenty of full games as good or better than blockland under $15.

YES AND IF A FCUKING MOD WHICH IS LIKE 1/10 OF A FULL GAME IS BETTER THAN A FULL GAME IN ITSELF YOU KNOW THAT GAME SUCKS.

CS:S= $25
HL2DM= $20

BOTH ARE MODS

AND LOLRUS, I GOT DIABLO 2 [full game] 7 DOLLARS, PLX THROW MORE BS AT ME ITS FUN  :cookieMonster:
If a MOD is worse then the FULL GAME then you know that the MOD has a problem. A MOD is supposed to make a game better, selling a MOD is a stupid idea in the first place. A MOD adds stuff to a FULL GAME. aka your a major cigarette.
Anti-Cop, this discussion has something to do with Retail so it isn't jacked.

You don't get what I'm saying, you fail.

UH blockland is totaly NOT worth 20$ thats pure and utter bs.

jeeze more reasonable is under 10 dollars, tehres way more games oout there that are way better than blockland and cost less.

UH blockland is totaly NOT worth 20$ thats pure and utter bs.

jeeze more reasonable is under 10 dollars, tehres way more games oout there that are way better than blockland and cost less.
Good luck trying to find a building game better then this then.

Who wants a building game. Just get hl2 and gmod.

Well, I'll be glad to see some of the major spammers aren't going to be sticking around for $20. That's a load off my shoulders.

BTW, IGN doesn't rate with stars.

*gamespot
I'm getting Blockland anyways btw so have fun.

DUDE, COME ON!, I TOTALLY agree with kaphix...I mean, wtf are you guys thinking?!

I think $20 is a very reasonable price for an inde game, that's what I'm thinking. I've gotten more play time out of BL than any other game in history. I'd willingly pay $60 for it.

Kaphix, put away the toy box, grab a notebook, and take an economics class. 

Torque games generally are $20.  CS:S is $25 because it was nothing like the original game.  Gmod is as it says, a mod.

In the end, it's the distributors choice.   

Everything spelled out for you.  Or would it be easier if I put it on wood cubes for you to play with?

Gmod 10 is a better building mod than this, it owns blocklands socks,

ur losing lots of players making it a buy

ur losing lots of players who cant buy on the internet noobs

Gmod 10 is a better building mod than this, it owns blocklands socks,

ur losing lots of players making it a buy

ur losing lots of players who cant buy on the internet noobs
I know you just got here but GTFO, really, GTFO.