Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 725405 times)

get the whip. its semi affordable and damn good 1handed weapon

i'm so glad i trained in woodcutting
selling magic logs at GE makes great money

im throwing millions at herblore items to skill up. but the potions dont earn back what i pay ; ; lol

get the whip. its semi affordable and damn good 1handed weapon
It's not as good as it was before EOC because it has a lower damage while not being able to make up in speed, they changed around a lot of stuff with EOC but they forgot to fill the gap between level 80 and 90 attack with 1h weapons, most of the 1h weapons are stuff or aren't worth it since they degrade. I'm considering doing a ton of dungeoneering for the chaotic longsword, but that would take forever.

what is the best 1handed (non degradable) weapon(s) in game?

I would think it's that new sword for level 90s.

I was wondering the same thing. I think Koopa runs a clan for us Blocklanders.

Btw, I'm adding you, Bisjac. I'm "Makerovich".
actually we made a new one
me and sord
also
"Members' votes decide the ultimate destiny of Old School RuneScape. Remember: everyone who votes will get their first month of Old School RuneScape for free, regardless of the poll outcome. So, register your vote and encourage all your friends to do the same!"
cool :-)
since its definitely coming back

actually we made a new one
me and sord
also
"Members' votes decide the ultimate destiny of Old School RuneScape. Remember: everyone who votes will get their first month of Old School RuneScape for free, regardless of the poll outcome. So, register your vote and encourage all your friends to do the same!"
cool :-)
since its definitely coming back

What happens if we vote and then our membership runs out?

Do we still get the free month?

What happens if we vote and then our membership runs out?

Do we still get the free month?
Knowing jagex, probably not. Hopefully they aren't starfishs about it.

i dunno whats so exciting about the old version. it was a much smaller game, and the skilling was way WAY more mind numbing.

and voting is pointless, they intend on releasing it lol. they would just fudge the results if it took to long for the poll.
this is just a huge campaign they are pushing to get some buzz going and bring back some old time players.

Nostalgia+old charm. New rs has a completely different art style, everything is becoming stylized.

Besides that, the old rs was a lot more unforgiving. You could be randomly attacked by strong enemies and dying meant you were at total mercy of those around you.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:52:02 PM by fred da kiko »

Anyone want to trade? I'm willing to trade my Rune plateskirt. Or should I keep it until I level up 20 more times?

I don't need it, but I have some gear you might want.

i been farming these worker ant things in that security dungeon.
got like 4 rune square shields ill just be high alching when i come back up.
anyone need one?

I don't need it, but I have some gear you might want.
Okay, are you getting on now?  I am getting on.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:12:26 PM by Shadowed999 »