Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704738 times)

Just bought membership again right now. Must. Quest. Hardcore.
Remember to vote  :cookieMonster:

i posses 99 fletching

Remember to vote  :cookieMonster:
TBH that was the last bit i needed to encourage me to finally buy it again  :cookieMonster:

Make a bunch of dragon arrows.

i would be losing profit so no

I never PK

It's just not my style :I
I was totally against PK'ing, but i was mining in the wildy, searching up the thrill of the wildy, but also the quietness of the wildy.
I managed to mine some things, but i was killed twice by a random guy who was running and killing...

Then some time after i was mining, i saw 2 guys passing by, one following the other.
The follower stopped following and looked at me from a small distance.
Of course i was on the verge of getting attacked, so i immediately converged my attention to... the skeleton right next to him.
Luckily that one was done for in one blow so i could get onto my attacker, which was still not attacking.

When i hit him with the first wind spell, he attacked me as well.
I eventually killed him, but he nearly had me as well.

After that i started roaming around, trying to find a fight for no reason, to see what PK'ing was all about.
I found a guy who was running from the wildy volcano, seemingly trying to get away.

He had a mithril set if i remember correctly...
Well, he doesn't own it anymore after that meeting.
He didn't fight back but tried to run.
When i almost killed him he tried to fight back, but it was already too late.

The real fun part is when i was in Edgeville, i just returned from a search, i think i had some loot stashed in my bank, when i was looking near the wilderness wall to see if i would go.
A guy near me asked me if i wanted to duel him in the wildy.
So we went in, he was a mage as well.
He defeated me and i wasn't quite happy with losing my armour, even though imp hide isn't really hard to get (seriously, go to edgeville, there's loads of 'em there!).
So i was just about to run back and punch him to death or something, i don't know.
But then i noticed him jumping over the wall and he said that i could have it back.
Because he didn't need it...

PK'ing is strange.
Sometimes you feel bad, but sometimes it feels so good. >:)

im kinda bored and may play some lol.

what are the weapon and armour types these days. in order

But have you done every quest and task? :)

But have you done every quest and task? :)
Not sure. Have you?

how does money pouch work. i got money in it apparently, but also in my inventory.

how does money pouch work. i got money in it apparently, but also in my inventory.

It is used to handle all financial trading, and all coins received as drops, picked up, or withdrawn from the bank will automatically be placed in the pouch. It functions similarly to an inventory slot purely for coins, meaning that coins no longer need to be carried in the inventory. The pouch is able to be toggled on and off by left-clicking the icon. This will hide the number display of the amount in the pouch. The pouch is protected by the player's bank PIN. You will never lose money that is in the pouch, even if you die in the Wilderness. Money can be withdrawn from the money pouch by right-clicking the icon

so the cash in my inventory, i just deposit then pull out again and its pouched?
and basically i would never lose my pouch money in any way?

also, i was a fan of dragon armour back in the day, what is all the "other" armours? like are they worth it

so the cash in my inventory, i just deposit then pull out again and its pouched?
and basically i would never lose my pouch money in any way?

also, i was a fan of dragon armour back in the day, what is all the "other" armours? like are they worth it
I used to have full dragon but ever since the EoC update back in november(i think), it really isn't as effective as Bandos.