Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 727265 times)

kk Getting on right now

Add Makerovich plz

I played, and found out that I sucked at basic combat, even with the "help" of the combat tutorial. I did pretty well in ranged fighting and managed to level up my Prayer, Firemaking, and Ranging today.

Just voted woo! Also for the past couple of days i have been just cooking and firemaking with a friend who also just got back into the game. Now we are racing to 99 cooking. So far my cooking is 78 and hers is 94. Ive got this for sure.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:23:32 PM by hgpucom »

yeah okay taunt us with your fourth prize then

The black knights still have the olde armor on

CRAI

Just voted woo! Also for the past couple of days i have been just cooking and firemaking with a friend who also just got back into the game. Now we are racing to 99 cooking. So far my cooking is 78 and hers is 94. Ive got this for sure.
If you go doing effigies you can actually beat her, since it takes a more exp to get from 98 to 99 than it takes to get from 70 to 90, at least i think that applies to all skills.

If you go doing effigies you can actually beat her, since it takes a more exp to get from 98 to 99 than it takes to get from 70 to 90, at least i think that applies to all skills.
Whats the fastest way to obtain effigies?

Whats the fastest way to obtain effigies?
You'll want to do other people's effigies, not attempt to get your own, since it's varied exp. Just go to the world/place where people meet up to get effigies done for them. it's like world 33 at the dungeoneering place or something.

yay im a member. now i gotta re-earn some cash to buy some new armor. i kinda gave stuff away years ago lol

well classic was fun but i dont give 2 stuffs about it now lol.

well classic was fun but i dont give 2 stuffs about it now lol.
Vote for me.
Pweeze? c:

fine ill vote. its not like it affects me anyways.

how do i use these valentine heart things
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:50:22 PM by Bisjac »

how do i use these valentine heart things
You use them to show how much you love me unlock emotes and random crap by clicking them in your inventory.