RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb

Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704783 times)

Ho ho ho! I crashed into some trashtalking little prick called Joshua or something (Your common Runescape idiot). Here is the whole story.

On a nice day Tonkka, i was walking around Falador when this little guy who was greatly lesser than me D(Mithril armor? Hah!) walked upon me and when i was talking to my cousin in an other language he asks me what is the stuff that i was spewing out of my mouth. I get offended and say "Your mother sucks roosters in hell" in-cleverly referencing the exorcist.

After this we get to the basic "Runescape noobs bragging" situation. He challenges me to a fight and says "Your nothing, lets fight at the clan wars noob". I answer the little guy that i have no time for his games and that all of my gear only works in Members world because i was in a free server to help my cousin.

He starts attacking some npc's to set a scary sample of how intimidating he is. He hits an NPC with 150 and i say that 150 is nothing compared to my max hit: 1000.
I add him to the friend list after i saw enough of his bullstuff and wore my gear. then we went to the clan wars and fought.

Because i had an Abyssal whip on me and i was in a free server, of course i couldn't battle against him. So i went to my bank and took my rune pick axe and the fight began. At first i tough i was losing but that was because i wasn't using any abilities while my opponent was just slamming the keyboard for the one which does most damage.

I used the shield rising ability to turn down his attack damage and stunned him. Then i whaled on him for a whiled. He ran out of the fight arena in fear and only after i persuaded him to fight back with harsh comments on his pride being flushed down the toilet after talking all that crap and now retreating.

I did my ultimate ability just to finish him off quite melodramatically just for the "lolz". When i thought that the fight had ended he comes back. The same stuff goes on, i whale him down because he is just too dumb to use the freedom ability. Then he comes back again for a third time.

Like before mentioned i had told him that i can hit 1000 when he was killing the farmer NPC's at the Falador park. He got a good evidence that i wasn't lying because that was the shot that finally put him down and gave me the victory.

After that i sort of started pestering him for losing after all his bragging and trash talking. I got him to fight me again if we became friends after the fight. I wanted to show my cousin this time how i upper hand these little idiots. Of course the guy was "too good" for this fight (too good for his karma) and he logged out in the clan wars cave.

And that ends the 10 minutes of shame for "Josh birk 19".

...when i was talking to my cousin in an other language...

Who called me?

Lol, your max hit is 10?
Before EOC i used to hit like 180 which is 18 in the old system. Althou i remember that i actually said that "i can hit over 1000" but i wrote it as max hit in the story.

Also i didn't post the story here to brag about killing people who are way less leveled than me. I just wanted to share the story of "Sega Genesis vs. SNES". Ho ho ho!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:59:17 AM by Tonkka² »

Before EOC i used to hit like 180 which is 18 in the old system. Althou i remember that i actually said that "i can hit over 1000" but i wrote it as max hit in the story.

Also i didn't post the story here to brag about killing people who are way less leveled than me. I just wanted to share the story of "Sega Genesis vs. SNES". Ho ho ho!
Your max would probably be near 1800 then, they pushed everything back an extra digit. You should save up for a godsword, i remember hitting solid streaks of 30s with them.

Someone came for a rematch.

Figuring out the result doesn't require a lot of imagination.

EDIT: Turns out he killed me the next time. Althou we both had like 3 health.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:43:42 AM by Tonkka² »

I like how you fought him with only a rune plate.

Oh my god, why is EVERYONE suddenly using puu.sh? Their servers are always overloaded on my end

Oh my god, why is EVERYONE suddenly using puu.sh? Their servers are always overloaded on my end
this
ShareX > Imgur > profit

So anyway, who wants to suck at Dungeoneering with me? I need to level it up past 10 at some point

I like how you fought him with only a rune plate.
I wonder if the dragon armor has an effect. it seemed to effect it somehow.

Rune is level 50 and addy is level 40
But I could wear it a few months ago, I logged in today and suddenly I couldn't use anything.

I wonder if the dragon armor has an effect. it seemed to effect it somehow.
It doesn't, all your members gear is aesthetic in FTP worlds, that way people don't world hop and kill everyone in ftp pvp. Invest in a rune set+rune weapon. I would suggest a battleaxe, warhammer, or scimitar, though the longsword and greatsword both have decent speed and damage respectively.

It doesn't, all your members gear is aesthetic in FTP worlds, that way people don't world hop and kill everyone in ftp pvp. Invest in a rune set+rune weapon. I would suggest a battleaxe, warhammer, or scimitar, though the longsword and greatsword both have decent speed and damage respectively.
Yeah i have membership so i don't need any of the rune stuff.