Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704752 times)

I knew about the two rune staves, but I guess the only staff with every element is the one used during the combat academy event.

I knew about the two rune staves, but I guess the only staff with every element is the one used during the combat academy event.
Lots of tutorials and minigames use that kind of rune/staff, but actually adding it to the game would be overpowered as hell.

Pretty much. Also, there are all-element staves in dungeoneering. Forgot about that.
(Well, there might not be, actually.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:04:46 PM by auzman466 »

Is there a blockland clan or something?

Is there a blockland clan or something?
yes what is your username i'll come add you
also later lets all go dungeoneering

add me too. My names White P Hats.

add me too.

Add me, auzman466.

i added you all so hurry ill be on for a bit on world 61 ill be dungeoneering with shell/starch

i added you all so hurry ill be on for a bit on world 61 ill be dungeoneering with shell/starch
Is it too late?
I'm gonna go world hopping to find someone who's making fires, and then steal their ashes.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 07:09:54 PM by auzman466 »

Is it too late?
I'm gonna go world hopping to find someone who's making fires, and then steal their ashes.
nah lemme get back on
i just got off but i didnt see you online sorry
keep your private on, guys please
if you dont want to, my username is iMoriarty again so yeah
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 07:22:18 PM by Moriarty »

Argh, I need to start paying attention. My private is on friends, and I just got off. I might get back on, as long as it isn't too late this time, if I can't get TF2 Gmod working.

On the plus side, I made ~28k from selling 3 inventories of stolen ashes.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:15:00 PM by auzman466 »

LegendZ0326 - stuff name I know but its my best mage. Also,
Drakath246 - Forgot where I got that, still working on getting my atk and def to 50 so I can use rune again. :c

@auz: I make about 50k give or take per run against roach soldiers. Need magic for it though to make decently quick profit.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:43:18 PM by LegendZ »

LegendZ0326 - stuff name I know but its my best mage. Also,
@auz: I make about 50k give or take per run against roach soldiers. Need magic for it though to make decently quick profit.
I've been training magic on both my alt (which I'm running through with a friend, level 30-40 with 17 magic) and my main (Nearly level 100, mainly due to the combat update, with ~45 magic) accounts.
Oh, and my alt is named Warrior Noob. It was originally going to be a joke account to fool around on with friends, but now it's an alt that I'm using to experience the update like a new player. Or some junk like that.

Thinking about getting members back on my main, what do you guys think? Is EoC good enough to outshine the stuff things like solomons and SoF?