Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 727635 times)

I loving hate e-mail registrations, it takes forever for the email to get sent, and when it does get to me it's already invalid because i thought i just forgeted up writing my e-mail. Whoever thought out all of this e-mail stuff is an starfish.

Use gmail.

seriously wtf is wrong with the hit registration now

like 90% of the time my attacks don't even do damage

i.e. fury skill is a combo attack yet when i use it the animation plays but no damage is done

and it's not just me, i asked other people about it and they agreed

wtf eoc

What are you using? I can hit stuff just fine, and my combo ability(the force choke of the magic) works far too well tbh.

What are you using? I can hit stuff just fine, and my combo ability(the force choke of the magic) works far too well tbh.

My combo move doesn't do damage very often and when it does it's like 1/8th of my regular damage, it's EXTREMELY rare the combo move hits once, let alone twice. That force choke combo move does indeed work too well though, tried it out myself with a bunch of armor+weapon that doesn't enhance magic and still ended up with decent hits, far more than my melee at least.

Use gmail.
It was a problem with the way they send their e-mails, it invalidated the one they sent me then refused to send more to any account, so i had to make a completely new account. The tutorial is so loving long, they want me to complete all of the herblore quest AFTER making me do menial stuff for about an hour. They made the whole thing into a fetch quest. What ever happened to teaching the basics and leaving it at that, why do we need all of this frivolous bullstuff that locks you in the same 200 tile space and holds your hand.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:25:20 AM by fred da kiko »

It was a problem with the way they send their e-mails, it invalidated the one they sent me then refused to send more to any account, so i had to make a completely new account. The tutorial is so loving long, they want me to complete all of the herblore quest AFTER making me do menial stuff for about an hour. They made the whole thing into a fetch quest. What ever happened to teaching the basics and leaving it at that, why do we need all of this frivolous bullstuff that locks you in the same 200 tile space and holds your hand.
Oh.
That.

Don't take up membership on a new character. It's loving annoying for what it's worth.

I don't know how to deny membership on a new character, I just wanted to play around with the new combat.

Hate leveling with the new combat system, they should have exp obtained through damage not kills, damage/10 or 15 =exp IMO.

Only good place to level that I found are the roosterroach soldiers which are crowded on every single world.

Really late edit: Pest Control is amazing exp, you get good exp for the kills and then the points to add on.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:40:28 PM by naturemon »

Provided you're not just hitting monsters as you run by (ie. actually doing some combat training) then the experience is pretty much the same as it used to be. The big difference is that whoever gets to the monster first gets the experience (I don't think this applies to bosses or duo slayer), and so you don't get annoying people taking an easy ride by killing monsters which are targetting you.

Slayer seems to work on the basis of whoever does the most damage.

In summary; how to get experience:
- Slayer: Do the most damage to a monster
- Everything else: Get there first

all i have to say is that this update broke combat and almost all of my hits don't register

and dual wielding is members only wtf :c

full mithril + mithril battleaxe
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 04:40:30 PM by Shell »

all i have to say is that this update broke combat and almost all of my hits don't register

and dual wielding is members only wtf :c
full mithril + mithril battleaxe
The members stuff is pissing me off, free players should get all the privileges of a member with the exception of the clearly outlined boundaries of dragon items and anything acquired from a members area.

Exciting - I get to raise prayer on my F2P skiller now. Bought enough bones for 50 prayer for now.
That Protect From Melee icon above a level 4's (rip in peace level 3s) head gonna be pretty baller.

Exciting - I get to raise prayer on my F2P skiller now. Bought enough bones for 50 prayer for now.
That Protect From Melee icon above a level 4's (rip in peace level 3s) head gonna be pretty baller.
too bad any player above level 30 can KO you with auto attack, especially now that protect from prayers have gotten nerfed to hell.

too bad any player above level 30 can KO you with auto attack, especially now that protect from prayers have gotten nerfed to hell.

wtf. Do you know what a skiller is?

Anyway, I noticed you get some spin things when you log in, and sometimes its better to convert to coins.

Am I doing this right?

wtf. Do you know what a skiller is?
someone who doesn't need prayer  :cookieMonster:

So Prayer doesn't affect combat anymore?

not to bash on the f2p forumers on runescape, but

LOL F2P IS GHEY AND US MEMBURS GET AWL DA stuff LIEK DA DUAL WEELDEENG AND ALL DAT stuff DAWG YEH MANG