Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 725455 times)

kalphiter whats your username

So Prayer doesn't affect combat anymore?
I spent like 400-500m on prayer wtf.

- Everything else: Get there first

Uh. Explain why I can kill steal hill giants right under people's noses? Even when they bring it down to half Hp, I just hit it as hard as I can and bam - drops are mine, stating that the kill was mine.

Am I doing this right?

Yes. Yes you are.

So Prayer doesn't affect combat anymore?
It has an effect on combat but the protect from X prayers don't protect 100%.

Just got an email saying Jagex is suing me, lol. Does anyone else get these?

Just got an email saying Jagex is suing me, lol. Does anyone else get these?
wtf, take a screenshot and show us, also show the email address. Seems like one of those things to steal your account where it's like "we're gonna deactivte ur acnt unles u giv us ur nam and pasword!!!"

I play the Kalphite Queen.
your username.. on runescape is kalphite queen

your username.. on runescape is kalphite queen
He is the advanced AI system behind the kalphite queen, he has broken out of jagex's barriers and has been posting on this forum.

He is the advanced AI system behind the kalphite queen, he has broken out of jagex's barriers and has been posting on this forum.
he kinda reflects badly on the programming ability of jagex then lol

he kinda reflects badly on the programming ability of jagex then lol
Well, considering almost all monsters can get snagged on some mushrooms or a stone, then killed with a halberd i'd say jagex's AI wasn't too good to begin with.

I think I might buy one of those subscription cards. I was really pissed with all the RWT stuff they were adding to the game, but the new combat system seems interesting enough to explore.

I'll probably hop on to laugh at the modernization evolution of combat.

I'll probably hop on to laugh at the modernization evolution of combat.
It's not really that bad, mainly because you can completely ignore it.

just spam abilities then use momentum

bam you now have regular runescape combat

It's also using the wayback XP system where it only registered exp after you kill your target.

stuff, i was hoping i could use my actual account to play RS classic, apparently you need to subscribe to have access. That's pretty stuff, considering it's like 40% of the actual game.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:53:03 PM by fred da kiko »