Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 728587 times)

CATHERBY
forget YEAH
do you fish there with a harpoon or BARE HANDS?
also
is a dig-up in that one place near the slayer tower worth it?

BARE HANDING TUNA MOTHERforgetER

As I said, it reduced rewards drop rate significantly.
How do you know?

BITCH DOESNT EVEN NEED TUNA JAR

How do you know?

Because I played Runescape before that update too and many people confirm my point?

How the bullstuff do those sell for 1k+ each?
This economy is more screwed up than IRL.

How the bullstuff do those sell for 1k+ each?
This economy is more screwed up than IRL.
the answer is in the games name:
runescape

Warriors guild cyclopses :U

forget YEAR
YEAR IS SO SLUTTY THATS WHY I LOVE HER

Because I played Runescape before that update too and many people confirm my point?
You have no source!

I remember when I was obsessed with Runescape.

I went through a self-rehab to get off it.

but you get 1mil a day

Who the hell got 70 construction?

If I worked my ass off at the roaches I could make up to 3m a day doing a 12 hour non-stop day. I take a bunyip down with no food and I'm down there for about 4 hours. Plus smithing gold with that kind of xp, can also make back your money, you will loose some but you'll make more then half back. Or you could turn it around to crafting xp.

And I'm sorry if I through around these big numbers, I play with a high level clan, anything oak in construction is good grinding material, I grinded on oak larders with Sacred clay hammers to 70.

They're going to update it later this month for treasure trails to have better significant drop rates, plus they're adding 150+ new items into the game, and with each clue scroll done you will receive a unique item.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:44:40 PM by Rekuddo »

If I worked my ass off at the roaches I could make up to 3m a day doing a 12 hour non-stop day. I take a bunyip down with no food and I'm down there for about 4 hours. Plus smithing gold with that kind of xp, can also make back your money, you will loose some but you'll make more then half back. Or you could turn it around to crafting xp.
Or you could make cannonballs while you're playing Blockland.

Or you could make cannonballs while you're playing Blockland.

No that's ok, I'd rather train 2 combat skills (or 4) at once and get stuffloads of charms while making millions. If I wanted to make money by smithing, I'd smith Addy bars, they're a solid 1k each. And since I'm down at the roosterroaches all the time they drop a lot of addy ore and with my dragon pick I can pretty much super mine coal.

No that's ok, I'd rather train 2 combat skills (or 4) at once and get stuffloads of charms while making millions. If I wanted to make money by smithing, I'd smith Addy bars, they're a solid 1k each. And since I'm down at the roosterroaches all the time they drop a lot of addy ore and with my dragon pick I can pretty much super mine coal.

You're making me jealous.