Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 727097 times)

What? I don't understand why they would do this. I was able to change my recovery questions, but why not with JAG? JAG is very similar to recovery questions. It seems asinine that I can't change my JAG questions.

What? I don't understand why they would do this. I was able to change my recovery questions, but why not with JAG? JAG is very similar to recovery questions. It seems asinine that I can't change my JAG questions.
it's so people don't do stupid stuff like write random crap for their questions.

because someone else can just change your recovery once they key log your password or something.

the password can be changed 100 times, but for what purpose would personal recoveries ever need to be changed? if you are always the same person then it shouldnt matter.

i want a clan. what benefits do they give

if the blockland clan wasn't led by someone who nobody knows i might be able to tell you.

what's your IGN again?
"iMoriarty"
i'll get on tonight if i can right now im doign some stuff
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:05:21 PM by Moriarty »

apparently you can go and forget around in a clan citadel, where you can get resources to build up the citadel + xp for the tasks.

if the blockland clan wasn't led by someone who nobody knows i might be able to tell you.
well thats a bit rude its by me and sord i've said this a million times i'd atleast expect you to remember the name
anyway im getting on now, send me a message and i'll come worldhop to you and invite you
but yes
you get a citadel which you can do things in (like a battlefield)
sadly no one in the clan ever gets on and visits the citadel so we cant use it..
remember guys keep your private on thank you
or add me
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:52:48 PM by Moriarty »

add me whoever "bisjac"

im on 42 and stuck in the jungle tree fenced area for the night. but i can meet up another day.

I don't play EOC, but how much are you buying it for? I'm interested to know the conversion rate.
if I made an offer it would be completely made up. I'd only trade with people I know of, anyway.

They managed to break the magic system.
All spells cost no runes.

Abuse it while you can.

Abuse it while you can.
What, how, when? Time to put my wand to use!

Abuse it while you can.
if this even happened, then they fixed it pretty fast.

I'll buy a rune set in 2007 for eoc money if anyone wants to sell. how about 1 mil?

stuff, fixed already?

I'm guessing it was an error with the new combat system update that doesn't allow magic moves to be used without a magical weapon.
At around noon today all magic was free. Without having any runes in my inventory I could use any spell I wanted.

Dang, that was neat while it lasted.

I guess you're talking about eoc