Author Topic: The Pixel Block Tower: Retry  (Read 34798 times)

Liquids black cube with the photo shouldn't be there. It was just a joke (as he wrote), and it's not even pixel art.

DARNIT NO MODIFY

"Ladios add my fixed block, that one has a 5x4 disco floor the newer one has 4x4"

-MasterCE

Liquids black cube with the photo shouldn't be there. It was just a joke (as he wrote), and it's not even pixel art.
Yeah.  And take Tails' low quality one out.

And Jookia, quit spamming the thread please.  Don't even reply if you're not going to say something somewhat useful or submit a picture.

Yeah.  And take Tails' low quality one out.
D= but that took me a hour..

There, and MasterCE kept pestering me on xFire to do it, when I mean pester I mean spam.

I cant get paint.net.

Due to me having a *cougth fake windows serial

Long story:
paint.net needs .framework, .framework needs sp1/sp2 to work, as i have a fake serial i can not install the service packs. there fore i can not get paint.net.

http://Http://www.irfanview.com

I just made this for fun, but don't think it should be in the pixel tower (cause it has a tilting roof). :D

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 09:26:20 AM by Krokodil »

I just made this for fun, but don't think it should be in the pixel tower (cause it has a tilting roof). :D

forget that is dead awesome um just add some poles

nice
i added it to my personal one....
the one that hass all the things you guys didnt want
mwahahahah

Maor: Thanks :) Maybe lego bricks as poles :P Gonna try it!

Ladios: Uhm, okay.. XD

Here is mine. and yes, i realise the part of the longcat coming out the top will be covered up by whatever block is above mine. (anyone up for making a pixel longcat head?)

Here is mine. and yes, i realise the part of the longcat coming out the top will be covered up by whatever block is above mine. (anyone up for making a pixel longcat head?)
Can you fix the quality problem and save in PNG to stop the quality problem? : )

And I'll include the body in a future one of mine.  Let's never include the head.

Caffine boy owns. No contest on that one, I have to agree, Longcat is Long.