Author Topic: The Pixel Block Tower: Retry  (Read 34802 times)

needs more animated gif
I was thinking of that but Space probley go NO MAKE IT TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND!!!!!1!!

Take a look at my avatar, it is both transparent and animated... I must have looked pretty stupid when I made the claim that I didn't believe you could make transparent and animated gifs, considering I had one as my avatar.

But the file size would probably get really big as more and more people added animated things.

...I must have looked pretty stupid when I made the claim that I didn't believe you could make transparent and animated gifs, considering I had one as my avatar...
It was a good laugh.

Legodude, you don't get a program. You copy the basic one into an image program and make it. It's not a specific program.

Lol ware are tower making program pls?!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 11:43:24 AM by CaffeineBoy »

needs more animated gif
I was thinking of that but Space probley go NO MAKE IT TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND!!!!!1!!

Take a look at my avatar, it is both transparent and animated... I must have looked pretty stupid when I made the claim that I didn't believe you could make transparent and animated gifs, considering I had one as my avatar.

But the file size would probably get really big as more and more people added animated things.

Upload, or get snake or someone to host it.

I wonder who else might have a website where they are able to upload images, 'tis a puzzle.

This reminds me of habbo :O

Badspot

• Administrator
http://blockland.us/pixeltower/

No uploading or admin features yet.  You need to make the images transparent .gif because ie does not support png transparency. 

Wow, Badspot is really grooving with this thing.  I think this is the first time I've seen him take part in something relating to the community.

Looking really great.  I love the page, and how you can add each like that, and they overlap.  I'll make an animated one when I get stuck on Gears of War today/tomorrow (Just got my 360, woop).

And thank you a lot, Badspot.

Sick, I just beat Space to make an animated one. >:D

http://blockland.us/pixeltower/

No uploading or admin features yet.  You need to make the images transparent .gif because ie does not support png transparency. 

Shouldn't the log challenge be on top? That way is doesn't look messed up.

i need a way to make gifs

Should the entrance be second from the top?