Author Topic: The Pixel Block Tower: Retry  (Read 34791 times)

This one should be on the top.

</joke>

I can't think of anything or do anything because I suck at this so much!  T.T

that needs mocheezes pic also
but oh well
i do that for now
im gonna wait for a couple mroe submissions to put mroe stuff though

Some of these aren't very pixely. If you're going to resize pics, then do it with "nearest neighbor" instead of the smoother bicubic modes. That's assuming you're using photoshop. I don't know about other programs.

Its the log challenge from AOT made in MS paint.

Its way too tall really, Im not too bothered if it doesnt belong to this project, but if you want to use it go ahead.

I was originally going to make a room full of cookies with a cookie monster in the middle, but got beaten to it!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:48:57 AM by Miked »

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 12:46:23 PM by tails »

That's not actually the LC...

Its the log challenge from AOT made in MS paint.

Its way too tall really, Im not too bothered if it doesnt belong to this project, but if you want to use it go ahead.

I was originally going to make a room full of cookies with a cookie monster in the middle, but got beaten to it!

suggestion: add some kind of support poles so it will look logical when you will add it to the tower

Put a horse tower next to it

Here's my new block. I'll maybe update it later with more details. The red is there instead of transparent again -_- (Havn't figured out how to make transparent .png's)

Here's my new block. I'll maybe update it later with more details. The red is there instead of transparent again -_- (Havn't figured out how to make transparent .png's)

There you go.  Very good, by the way.  ^_^

Oh, thanks Liquid :) thank you XD How did you make it transparent btw?

Just used GIMP to select the red sections and remove them then there is no layer underneath so it is transparent.

That must work with Photoshop too. Damn, didn't think of that. I've done it before with .gif's.

Maybe Mikeds logs should be on the top all the time, like this:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 03:48:23 PM by Krokodil »

Looking great.  Good job, everyone  : )

lol the logs are falling on the helipad