Author Topic: Blockland Teamspeak  (Read 20578 times)

woah! whatevers lodge up your arse remove it. deaf people can just use the chat integrated into TS or the IRC in blockland.

Deaf people are a minority in online communities and it's not my fault, concern, or problem that you're deaf and neither is it Kalphiters'.

Go use your disability to garter attention somewhere else.

Also; News flash, Beethoven. This software was created for people who could obviously hear. If you're deaf you have no reason to post in this topic other than to pretend to be your normally stupid self and sell your deafness as some sort of attention gatherer.

Also; News flash, Beethoven. This software was created for people who could obviously hear. If you're deaf you have no reason to post in this topic other than to pretend to be your normally stupid self and sell your deafness as some sort of attention gatherer.
who say that I need a loving a attention?? I not need one, smiple I make my point and why you are complain about it ?? If you complain this then get out loving this topic. Thus, your  full stuff of idiot know nothing about deaf and deaf stone culture. You think know everything ?? No ur not, all of us none know everything... we learn everyday new something until we die, I am not context out this. If you want this voice for blockland, there alway a noob say something stupid. Then noob get banned or kick make wasted your time, other what if someone hear your funny, freakin voice and what you going about deal with this ??

garter

It's great when people try to use words they've heard but don't know how to spell. :cookieMonster:

What are there, 2, 3 people in Blockland that are deaf? And about 22,000 aren't? Why should this be closed because you have a rod up your ass?

Furling is really beginning to get on my nerves.

Furling is really beginning to get on my nerves.
good for your nerves and too bad.
@ Cheemo, only deaf few in blockland, I support them deaf all equal to hearing people. Why you whine about 22,000 ?? SO WHAT!!

Oh dear, I misspelled gather, how terrible.

Furling, this isn't for Blockland. It's a third-party program that simply let's people talk to each other. It does not need Blockland.

Being deaf doesn't gather you any special rights here, especially ones that allow you to come into a topic acting like you know something about something you know nothing about.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:38:58 AM by Dusty12 »

Oh dear, I misspelled gather, how terrible.

Yeah, but I mean "garner" would have been way more appropriate. Given how distraught you were when I mentioned your first typo I figured it'd be worth pointing out how inappropriate "gather" was in the following sentence:

Being deaf doesn't gather you any special rights here

I'd go for "entitle ... to" instead. I hope this helps!

I suppose you're right, I was out of line to snap at you when you first corrected me; I wasn't in the best of moods.

I apologize.

Noise should be illegal in the world, nothing should be allowed to make noise, because it's not fair to deaf people.

Noise should be illegal in the world, nothing should be allowed to make noise, because it's not fair to deaf people.
Bravo!

Being deaf doesn't gather you any special rights here.
Who told you about this ? Your dumb, I not need any loving special rights... I can stand up for myself and other deaf people to equal with hearing people. You have plot thick numb skulls!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:23:32 AM by Furling »