Poll

removed

removed
removed

Author Topic: [HBC] - The Arctic Clan: Let it die.  (Read 23355 times)

The logo was not stolen. Want proof?

Mac and freeze, i have changed the coppyrighted materal. You may now leave this thread.
I do know the logo was not stolen. There is one more thing that you need to change and then I will die in peace. The how to apply bit. Change that into your own words and then I'll be happy.

EDIT: I sent you a new applying section because I'm nice and don't like seeing HB's stuff stolen.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:08:17 AM by Freeze »

I do know the logo was not stolen. There is one more thing that you need to change and then I will die in peace. The how to apply bit. Change that into your own words and then I'll be happy.

EDIT: I sent you a new applying section because I'm nice and don't like seeing HB's stuff stolen.

Thanks for your new applying section, now go and

die in peace.

Nice clan, Say what did you use to make that logo. And where do you get those server things?

Nice clan, Say what did you use to make that logo. And where do you get those server things?
why did you bump this.
he didn't make the logo
and it's server status, durr

Oh god...

red fox, or somthing like that made it for me, and it is zackwerdos server status IMG thingamabob.

red fox, or somthing like that made it for me, and it is zackwerdos server status IMG thingamabob.
Please kill yourself.

badspot needs to move this to drama

Jesus christ could you get that any more incorrect.

Artichenry, How exactly do you make them to your server stats?

Artichenry, How exactly do you make them to your server stats?
you're such an idiot

seriously

seriously

seriously, you need to get a life.

seriously, you need to get a life.
Oh my gosh, the irony in that post is high.