Poll

removed

removed
removed

Author Topic: [HBC] - The Arctic Clan: Let it die.  (Read 23359 times)

So, it became better, then it became stuff again?

Code: [Select]
-snip-
Way to loving steal text again.

That was already posted by Aurion a little while ago, and you simply just decided to take his work, do a little editing and post, thinking nobody would even notice, even though it probably had little value anyhow.

Proof you stole this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=112514.2625

You are stupid. If you are going to make a clan topic, make it organized, and LEARN TO SPELL.

You have not ok'd the [AE] clan tags with me, the clan is still running.

Way to loving steal text again.

That was already posted by Aurion a little while ago, and you simply just decided to take his work, do a little editing and post, thinking nobody would even notice, even though it probably had little value anyhow.

Proof you stole this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=112514.2625

This.
Your unauthorized replication and claim of ownership of Aurion's AI text proves that you're still an idiot and haven't matured at all.   Reinforce some neural networks and gain some creativity.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:09:11 PM by Xerces »

I am now just dumping the HBC stuff, and changing the name to [AE]. There was a AE clan, but it failed and I have OK'ed it with the owner of this clan.
Lies. Way to steal the AI and the clan name. AE is still running.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:17:22 PM by Kobewarrior »

Oh wow I didn't even realize he stole my entire loving PATCHI AI log.

Perfect candidate for the blacklist.

Fixed.
What's to say you won't do so again? You have already stolen countless things from this forum, and it's community. I do not speak for everyone, but i think that most of the forum would agree when i say that we don't want you here.

Just let it die people.

Please, I will lock this topic and kill HBC if we can all pretend that this never happened. That means all bans that are a result of this clan will be revoked if I lock it.

Just let it die people.

Please, I will lock this topic and kill HBC if we can all pretend that this never happened. That means all bans that are a result of this clan will be revoked if I lock it.
We are not going to all the sudden just forgive you for all the bullstuff you've done just because you are begging us to. You had already locked it a day or so ago, and now you just unlocked it, whoring for more attention with these pleas of yours for forgiveness.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:51:37 PM by KillerD72 »