[HBC] - The Arctic Clan: Let it die.

Poll

removed

removed
removed

Author Topic: [HBC] - The Arctic Clan: Let it die.  (Read 23352 times)

Oh my gosh, the irony in that post is high.
So high it's almost impossible, even for forum brats.

Well, uhh, the logo's nice.

Well, uhh, the logo's nice.

Because he requested it. He did it to piss of Mack.

Yes, that is artichenery.

Don't put facebook in your blog  :cookieMonster:.

Because he requested it. He did it to piss of Mack.

-snip-

Yes, that is artichenery.

Don't put facebook in your blog  :cookieMonster:.

You will now edit this, or I will report you for inpersonation, theft of personal information, and fraud.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:49:09 PM by arctichenry »

You will now edit this, or I will report you for inpersonation, theft of personal information, and fraud.
Report to who?
Badspot?
Why would he care?
Also, that post is not doing any of those things you mentioned.
And you can't steal information you ignorant bastard.

Also, you look fatyfatfat.

Report to who?
Badspot?
Why would he care?
Also, that post is not doing any of those things you mentioned.
And you can't steal information you ignorant bastard.

Also, you look fatyfatfat.

I am going to the top. I will report you to badspot, but I will also consider legal action. This is your warning, and as you have seen from my facebook profile picture, I am not a 5 year old.

I honestly can't wait till this gets locked.
your being so ominous it makes you stupid.

I honestly can't wait till this gets locked.your being so ominous it makes you stupid.

Please read all of the posts on this page.

I did and it looks like you're the bad guy here.

You're the one bing a pompous douchebag in this entire thread. Don't try to pull it out of your ass on anyone else; the only thing you can do to fix all of this is lock the thread.

Just do it, it's right at the bottom of this page. That little button that says "Lock". Move your cursor over it and click the left mouse button. Done deal.

You can't sue someone for posting a picture of them on the internet.

I am going to the top. I will report you to badspot, but I will also consider legal action. This is your warning, and as you have seen from my facebook profile picture, I am not a 5 year old.

All I have to say is really take this down. I had a similar issue with Max4344's iBlock clan. That was tooken down after a month,

All I have to say is really take this down. I had a similar issue with Max4344's iBlock clan. That was tooken down after a month,

Ok, legal action it is. Expect a court summens within the week.

Ok, legal action it is. Expect a court summens within the week.

Oh, yes. I'd win really win this situation because there really isn't to talk about. You don't know my name, address, phone number, etc. Yet again it is your hand that you put YOUR profile with name and picture.