Author Topic: RMS Titanic v.3  (Read 33410 times)

If you can't do it, who can?
(Besides Bleh, maybe NKL, possibly YTUD).

It may require engine changes that no one but Badspot could do due to rules. I could be wrong on the engine changes part though.

The saving is all client-side in retail - so anyone in the server can save at any time.  It's a big part of the usability and fun and we're just going to have to find some other way to deal with people claiming credit for things they didn't create. 

It's actually possible to create client-side saving scripts in Blockland v2 to save builds or even maps that you don't have the .mis for (including custom particle emitters and other datablocks that may be in the .mis file).  I've been tempted to make such a script just to make everyone stfu about "exclusive maps" and whatnot. 
Well, why don't you put a small "note" that accompanies the save, stating who placed the bricks (or list of people in some cases).  I think that'd be a pretty good idea.

It may require engine changes that no one but Badspot could do due to rules. I could be wrong on the engine changes part though.
When he says "possible in Blockland v2", that means no engine changes.  And it has been done.

Bones4

Here is Titanic in her new home: (thanks to Nitramj for moving it)

LOL  ^^^

Lol@Last picture.

Great job :)

All I can say is...

WOO! The snow flakes aren't white squares with red lines!

is that titanic gonna be the retail mascot build for  a wile?

OHNO there is an alien jetting off your deck in the third picture!

Bones4

OMG! Kill it!!!

Where?

@Titanic pictures: Wow, i know that map! Its The Slopes!, but whats with that weird blue glow in the third one?

Legodude means the last one. Sorry he can't count.

Legodude means the last one. Sorry he can't count.
Yeah, i thought there was 3 :P