Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45707 times)

I thought you hated 14 year olds.

JTBreslow

Is this a new record?

Anyways, he understands what's going on here. That makes him already something more than what most of you aren't.

Yup. You know that all too well, little boy. I met 8 people at least from Blockland. When you came we all introduced ourselves to you and you soon started to let the true colors run and we have to verbally destroy you to the point where "I gotta make dinner guise, brb." You never came back. You have been owned, yet you still talk trash.
You still left out the part where you all acted very immature, so I stated that, and you proceed to bash at me for that. I would have tried. I could already see it wouldn't be possible.

Yeah, it was dinnertime, broski. And I am female. Oh, and that's not what I said. Get your facts straight.

JTBreslow

Is this a new record?

Anyways, he understands what's going on here. That makes him already something more than what most of you aren't.
Except you don't understand that you're still a handicapped Bro transvestite piece of stuff lol.

You still left out the part where you all acted very immature, so I stated that, and you proceed to bash at me for that. I would have tried. I could already see it wouldn't be possible.

Yeah, it was dinnertime, broski. And I am female. Oh, and that's not what I said. Get your facts straight.

Ask obibidant.
Ask mariofan.
Ask maxxus.
Ask Alex.
Ask Maxwell.
Ask yourself.

Get wrecked, child.

I always accept those who are willing.
I will build a church in your honor.

No, not in Blockland, in real life. I will literally build a church for you.

he understands what's going on here.

But we all know what's going on here!

I thought you hated 14 year olds.

Hypocryisy detected, Lower the persicope private jimmers!

Except you don't understand that you're still a handicapped Bro transvestite piece of stuff lol.
I said the same thing to A.R.C. the other day...

Ask obibidant.
Ask mariofan.
Ask maxxus.
Ask Alex.
Ask Maxwell.
Ask yourself.

Get wrecked, child.

List of Trolls-Update.

Ask obibidant.
Ask mariofan.
Ask maxxus.
Ask Alex.
Ask Maxwell.
Ask yourself.

Get wrecked, child.
Ask about?

Thanks for disregarding everything else, so either that means I'm right, or you're still thinking of a response.

List of Trolls-Update.

Another person who hasn't read the topic. Not a worthy foe in sight.

Ask obibidant.
Ask mariofan.
Ask maxxus.
Ask Alex.
Ask Maxwell.
Ask yourself.

Get wrecked, child.
1. Never heard of.
2. Never heard of.
3. Maxxuss*. No.
4. If by "Alex" you mean "Alex0218" who is Plaz then you are a huge friend.
6. No.
7. friend.

Ask about?

Thanks for disregarding everything else, so either that means I'm right, or you're still thinking of a response.

I talked to all of them and got along with all of them. Hmmm? Why didn't you get along with me? That's strange.

Another person who hasn't read the topic. Not a worthy foe in sight.

Ho! You Dare to call me an unworthy foe? You have honor of squeling pig!

Locked because dumbasses still don't know how to deal with your garden-variety troll.